Alysara the Scribe

Alysara Scribe - Text RPG, Text MMORPG - Posted: 23rd Dec, 2017 - 10:57pm

Register Login Text RPG Play Text RPG ?     New: 3 41 63 Why Join Help Register/Login via:Register/Login via:
Welcome Guest

ROK II Text RPG Character 412
Post Date: 23rd Dec, 2017 - 10:57pm / Post ID: #
Cook

Level: 0
Action: Living
ROK II

Jaliyana
(+)

Alysara the Scribe

I was named after my mother, Alyna, and my grandmother, Saricia. My mother put both of those names together to give me my own, which is Alysara. I feel as though they still look upon me and I draw strength from that.

I am five feet and two inches tall. My hair is dark brown and typically pulled in to a tight braid. My eyes are blue and I have been told that I can be quite observant and expressive. My skin is dark and I am of slender build. While I may typically be known for always having books and writing implements at my disposal, I am used to hard work. I am thankful for the many chores that I had to do as a child to help me appreciate all that I once had. There are calluses on my palms from various labors, proving that I am no stranger to working hard.

I have always been an observant person, listening often when I should not, much to the annoyance of my mother. I am curious about the inner workings of everything and hunger for news of the lands around us. I write down many things and keep secrets that are told to me, and I plan to use them to help propel me forward. I hope to win others to my cause, employing a strategy of being an information broker and maintaining a network of people who will help me, as I endeavor to assist them, as well.

Post Date: 26 April 2018 / Post ID: #

, "Alysara the Scribe" is a Text RPG & Text MMORPG Topic but its lacking your input! Be first to Reply to Alysara the Scribe! You will then have 1 Posts! International Comment Add Comment now or scroll down for [Fast Reply] box.

Guest please SHARE: "Alysara the Scribe" on:

Sponsored Links:

Do you have any Alysara the Scribe Tips
Options Closed Add Poll

No Registration Required!

We welcome input from visitors:
Add Comment As A Guest
> TOPIC: Alysara the Scribe

Share:

Like:

Donate Compare Membership
International Discussions Coded by: BGID® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2018
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits

Latest Topics

Key: Background for Upgraded Members
Updated every 5 minutes See More

Latest Member Intro

Newest Members

Updated every: 31 minutes

Unanswered

The below Topics have Zero Replies, can you be the first to comment on one or more of them?
Updated: Every 30 mins.