Community Goals 2018

Community Goals 2018 - Community News, FAQ, Feedback - Posted: 29th Dec, 2017 - 10:32pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

?
Poll: Which 2018 Improvement Do You Want The Most?
  A. Improved coding       28.57%
  B. Improve server speed       0.00%
  C. Ruler of Kings II       57.14%
  D. Text Role-playing Game Creator       14.29%
  E. Membership       0.00%
Total Votes: 7
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
28th Dec, 2017 - 5:39pm / Post ID: #

Community Goals 2018

Here are some items we will like to accomplish this coming year. It does not mean these are all or that we will be able to accomplish them but they are the ones present in my mind.

A. Improved coding - We need to make here PHP 7 compliant. It will be a very difficult task but it needs to be done for continued security and updates. Search within Thread and other highlights.

B. Improve server speed - We will be looking at moving over to SSD rather than HDD. It should give a 30% speed difference based on benchmarks.

C. Ruler of Kings II - Enough Donations to add in: Armies, Party and activate other Cities. There is also a plan to make a real Play by Post game version using your Character in addition to solo play.

D. Text Role-playing Game Creator - Add in Genealogy, Game Master Awards, mapping system.

E. Membership - The ability to personalize Membership more as well as increase the amount of constructive persons who will like to be part of the Community

Feel free to add what you will like to see and vote for the one you want the most.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 28th Dec, 2017 - 5:46pm / Post ID: #

Community Goals 2018
A Friend

Goals Community

I think any improvements will be great but I am one that would like to see more improvement in the text role play section first and foremost and Ruler of kings second hand. I hope that this year will be better for me as far as being able to contribute more.

28th Dec, 2017 - 9:08pm / Post ID: #

Community Goals 2018 Feedback & FAQ News Community

I voted for ROK II but I think a focus on the membership is a good place to start too. More the merrier I always say *wink*.

29th Dec, 2017 - 4:04am / Post ID: #

Goals Community

Any improvements are good enough for me but I kind of like how things are because I'm one of those types that don't like too many changes.

29th Dec, 2017 - 11:54am / Post ID: #

Goals Community

Everything about the site is fine for me. I will like to see the improvements to Ruler of Kings happen now than later but I know funding is always an issue.

29th Dec, 2017 - 5:58pm / Post ID: #

Community Goals 2018

I could not vote on any one thing in particular because I have no gripes about anything. I like the place and the chats about life's issues and the craziness in the world. Keep it up for 2018, I'll be around.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
29th Dec, 2017 - 10:32pm / Post ID: #

Community Goals 2018

As a coder myself security is always an issue so it has to be a priority. You can work on all the other stuff and then be wide open and indirectly bring the whole site down through 'allowing' a persistent hacker in which doesn't make much sense.

> TOPIC: Community Goals 2018

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,