Sexual Harassment On Commercial Flights

Sexual Harassment Commercial Flights - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 28th Dec, 2017 - 4:32am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Harassing passengers while flying on a plane.
Post Date: 28th Dec, 2017 - 4:21am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

One woman tells CNN she experienced repeated groping and harassment on an airplane last week, despite her demands for the other passenger to stop it.

"I felt like no one, no one that was supposed to be in charge could handle the situation," the woman told CNN. "I kept on feeling, and I continue now as I'm like filing these reports, to feel like I'm the one who is doing something wrong, and I'm not being protected."

This woman is one of several CNN interviewed who said they've been sexually assaulted or harassed during a commercial flight. These women are a small fraction of a typically overlooked group enduring inappropriate behavior during an American reckoning with harassment and misconduct that spans across many industries like entertainment, sports, news media and politics. Ref. CNN.

Post Date: 28th Dec, 2017 - 4:32am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Flights Commercial Harassment Sexual

The fact that women are getting harassed and groped nowadays while all this sexual harassment is going on with high level people shows you how out of touch people are.

Thank you for your continued support of our Community.

> TOPIC: Sexual Harassment On Commercial Flights

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,