Community Goals 2018

Community Goals 2018 - Community News, FAQ, Feedback - Posted: 29th Dec, 2017 - 10:32pm

Register Login Text RPG Play Text RPG ?     New: 3 35 55 Why Join Help Register/Login via:Register/Login via:
Welcome Guest

?
Poll: Which 2018 Improvement Do You Want The Most?
  A. Improved coding       28.57%
  B. Improve server speed       0.00%
  C. Ruler of Kings II       57.14%
  D. Text Role-playing Game Creator       14.29%
  E. Membership       0.00%
Total Votes: 7
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
Post Date: 28th Dec, 2017 - 5:39pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 36,629
Avg: 8.2 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 5,165.40 FP
Charm: 330

Community Goals 2018

Here are some items we will like to accomplish this coming year. It does not mean these are all or that we will be able to accomplish them but they are the ones present in my mind.

A. Improved coding - We need to make here PHP 7 compliant. It will be a very difficult task but it needs to be done for continued security and updates. Search within Thread and other highlights.

B. Improve server speed - We will be looking at moving over to SSD rather than HDD. It should give a 30% speed difference based on benchmarks.

C. Ruler of Kings II - Enough Donations to add in: Armies, Party and activate other Cities. There is also a plan to make a real Play by Post game version using your Character in addition to solo play.

D. Text Role-playing Game Creator - Add in Genealogy, Game Master Awards, mapping system.

E. Membership - The ability to personalize Membership more as well as increase the amount of constructive persons who will like to be part of the Community

Feel free to add what you will like to see and vote for the one you want the most.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 28th Dec, 2017 - 5:46pm / Post ID: #

Diamond + Diplomat
Lifestyle
[?] CPosts: 15,139
Avg: 7.9 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 15,719.47 FP
Charm: 368

Goals Community

I think any improvements will be great but I am one that would like to see more improvement in the text role play section first and foremost and Ruler of kings second hand. I hope that this year will be better for me as far as being able to contribute more.

Post Date: 28th Dec, 2017 - 9:08pm / Post ID: #

Premium Senior
Lifestyle
[?] CPosts: 394
Avg: 0.4 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 11.2%
[+] Gain: 858.22 FP
Charm: 20

Community Goals 2018 Feedback & FAQ News Community

I voted for ROK II but I think a focus on the membership is a good place to start too. More the merrier I always say *wink*.

Post Date: 29th Dec, 2017 - 4:04am / Post ID: #

Member Graced
[?] CPosts: 100
Avg: 0.1 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 2.1%
[+] Gain: 126.43 FP
Charm: 3

Goals Community

Any improvements are good enough for me but I kind of like how things are because I'm one of those types that don't like too many changes.

Post Date: 29th Dec, 2017 - 11:54am / Post ID: #

Diamond + Author
Lifestyle
[?] CPosts: 2,098
Avg: 1.3 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 34.4%
[+] Gain: 118.43 FP
Charm: 71

Goals Community

Everything about the site is fine for me. I will like to see the improvements to Ruler of Kings happen now than later but I know funding is always an issue.

Post Date: 29th Dec, 2017 - 5:58pm / Post ID: #

Member Graced
[?] CPosts: 100
Avg: 0.0 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 1.2%
[+] Gain: 151.55 FP
Charm: 3

Community Goals 2018

I could not vote on any one thing in particular because I have no gripes about anything. I like the place and the chats about life's issues and the craziness in the world. Keep it up for 2018, I'll be around.

Post Date: 29th Dec, 2017 - 10:32pm / Post ID: #

Member Writer
[?] CPosts: 237
Avg: 0.1 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 1.8%
[+] Gain: 254.42 FP
Charm: 2

Community Goals 2018

As a coder myself security is always an issue so it has to be a priority. You can work on all the other stuff and then be wide open and indirectly bring the whole site down through 'allowing' a persistent hacker in which doesn't make much sense.

Post Date: Thu Apr 26, 2018 - 9:32:47 GMT / Post ID: #

History

We rest Community Goals 2018 to share learning from the past:
HistoricToday is: 26th April (GMT), in history on the 26th of April, 1726 AD the following birth happened:
Pasquale Paoli: Corsican freedom fighter

Guest please SHARE: "Community Goals 2018" on:

Sponsored Links:

OPTIONS FOR DISCUSSION: About, How, When, Where, Why of Community Goals 2018
Options Fast Reply Add Reply Add Poll

No Registration Required!

We welcome input from visitors:
Add Comment As A Guest
Guest, please be considerate by using the appropriate tags as well as checking your grammar before submitting or it will be deleted. See: Constructive Posting Policy.

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

> TOPIC: Community Goals 2018

Share:

Like:

Donate Compare Membership
International Discussions Coded by: BGID® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2018
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits

Latest Topics

Key: Background for Upgraded Members
Updated every 5 minutes See More

Latest Member Intro

Newest Members

Updated every: 31 minutes

Unanswered

The below Topics have Zero Replies, can you be the first to comment on one or more of them?
Updated: Every 30 mins.