Kelic Introduction

Kelic Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 8th Jan, 2018 - 6:44pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Post Date: 29th Dec, 2017 - 7:53pm / Post ID: #

Member Reader
[?] CPosts: 1
Flag Posts: 26
Avg: 0.0 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 0.3%
[+] Gain: 7,497.00 FP
Charm: 1

Kelic Introduction

I enjoy Role-playing Game's, Text based Role-playing Game's, tads, and other such games. I am a fan of strategy games in general. I am a disabled veteran, a college student, and a programmer. I wear glasses, have dark brown hair, a lithe build, and walk with a slight limp. Any other questions for me feel free to ask.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: -- | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Thirty Something | Joined: Reg. 29th Dec, 2017 - 7:50pm
Signature:
Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 29th Dec, 2017 - 7:55pm / Post ID: #

Introduction Kelic

Welcome to Ruler of Kings 2(ROK II)

Thou hast cleverdly joined the Text Role-playing Game ever! To begin thy adventure seeketh this place: ROK II Role-playing Game Start.

If ye be needing additional Role-playing Games with which to broaden thy reach then thou mayest read: How To Find The Role-playing Game That Fits Me? where thou mayest play Dungeons & Dragons with other Players.

If thou art lost or have a question about some feature of this most honorable place then thou mayest ask here, thy Introduction.

Post Date: 29th Dec, 2017 - 8:17pm / Post ID: #

Kelic Introduction
A Friend

Kelic Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Welcome to the site. As you can see ROK2 is a nice text based game I wish you well in it. We also have other play by posts games if you are interested. As a fellow disabled vet I just wanted to welcome you here to the forums.

Post Date: 30th Dec, 2017 - 6:56am / Post ID: #

Member Reader
[?] CPosts: 1
Flag Posts: 26
Avg: 0.0 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 0.3%
[+] Gain: 7,497.00 FP
Charm: 1

Introduction Kelic

Hello, which other games, If you don't mind my asking? I am not exactly skilled in the thee thy and ye speech, but I try I suppose which is more then some. As I said in my intro I do love games, college does demand the majority of my time, but I always seem to find time for a keyboard or controller. If I didn't I'd probably strangle half the class room. I have the common issues with crowds, loud noises, and disrespect, so entertaining my mind elsewhere when I'm in desperate need of distraction tends to level me out. Thank you again, branch of service/MOS? I was 4th ID light infantry Army. Diffrent era I'd assume, but served in afghan 2009-2010 In the korengal shirak and pech.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: -- | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Thirty Something | Joined: Reg. 29th Dec, 2017 - 7:50pm
Signature:
Post Date: 30th Dec, 2017 - 10:32am / Post ID: #

Introduction Kelic

Hi Kelic, this link: How To Find The Role-playing Game That Fits Me? lists all available games looking for players and two of them are being managed by KNtoran.

Post Date: 30th Dec, 2017 - 4:18pm / Post ID: #

Kelic Introduction
A Friend

Kelic Introduction

I was military police officer back then it was 95B I served from August 82 - Dec 1991. I was in the 90-91 Gulf war in theater. I think if you go to the Dungeons & Dragons /Pathfinder section you will find the games and can chose from there. Good luck not strangling your fellow students *smile*.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 6th Jan, 2018 - 12:02am / Post ID: #

Kelic Introduction

Kelic, thank you for your Donation, your Membership has been upgraded to Premium and 2,500 FP has been deposited into your account as a way of us expressing our gratitude that you are willing to Donate towards the progress of the Community. You now have access to the Hidden Boards and can start a Private Blog or get your personal Avatar if you wish. Now a whole new world awaits you within the Community. For further help you may ask here or contact the Architect directly.

Post Date: 8th Jan, 2018 - 6:44pm / Post ID: #

Kelic Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing

Kelic, thank you for supporting the work done here by making a Donation for Forum Points. Your account has been credited with the FP equivalent of what you donated: 2300 FP.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Kelic Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,