Przemt Introduction

Przemt Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 29th Dec, 2017 - 8:15pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 29th Dec, 2017 - 7:04pm / Post ID: #

Przemt Introduction
A Friend

Przemt Introduction

Hello, I've played TTRPGs for the past couple years, but its hard to find people in the local area to play with. So, I started playing play-by-post and was directed here from a link in a play-by-post group on Facebook. I hope that I enjoy this community as much as all the introduction stuff made it seem I would.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 29th Dec, 2017 - 7:07pm / Post ID: #

Middle Ages Facts

Introduction Przemt

Greetings Role-Playing Gamer

I trust you are excited and ready to become a Role-playing Game player here. A lot of questions you may have can be found in our How To Find The Role-playing Game That Fits Me? Topic, if not, please ask within this Thread in the form of a Reply and someone will answer you.

Post Date: 29th Dec, 2017 - 8:15pm / Post ID: #

Przemt Introduction
A Friend

Przemt Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Yes this is a very nice and friendly community. We disallow trolls here so it is a nice place to talk to other people and have good discussions even if we do not all always agree. Plus it is a good place to play some play by posts games.

> TOPIC: Przemt Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,