Standing Desk

Standing Desk - Computer Issues, Video Gaming - Posted: 27th Feb, 2018 - 3:08am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

So you do not have to be sitting all the time.
8th Nov, 2006 - 1:45am / Post ID: #

Standing Desk

Standing Desk

I spend about 13-20 hours a day sitting on a chair typing and clicking a mouse while watching a computer screen. It kills my body and I often have to turn in all kinds of positions in order to give relief to my bum and back. If I had my own house I think I would install a standing desk, where you literally had to stand to use the computer - anyone have the same idea?

Sponsored Links:
8th Nov, 2006 - 4:42am / Post ID: #

Desk Standing

I would install a standing desk, where you literally had to stand to use the computer - anyone have the same idea?

If you are tired of sitting down for so many hours, what makes you think that standing up for the same amount of hours won't kill your legs?

How the standing desk works?

8th Nov, 2006 - 4:46am / Post ID: #

Standing Desk Gaming Video & Issues Computer

Sitting actually places an enormous strain on your back, hips, but, shoulders, neck, etc. When you stand you keep the natural position of the human body and can easily distribute weight. Standing Desks also allow you to lean.

Now when I say that I would like to use a Standing Desk, I do not mean that I will use it all of the time - I will switch - some hours standing and some sitting.

Post Date: 27th Feb, 2018 - 3:08am / Post ID: #

Desk Standing

Standing desks make you dumb. THEY said sitting was the new smoking, but a new study suggests standing desks may not be all that good for us either. Source 6d.

> TOPIC: Standing Desk

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,