Kelic the Wanderer

Kelic Wanderer - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 9th Jan, 2018 - 6:43pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Closed
ROK II Text RPG Character 422
6th Jan, 2018 - 6:09am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Kelic
(+)

Kelic the Wanderer

I am Kelic and I was given this name because of tradition to be named after my fathers father. I stand 5 feet 7 inches tall with a Leith body. I have white hair with black stripes, and intelligent golden brown eyes. My creamy white skin and a trustworthy appearance in general makes me unique. I see myself as one who aspires to be a battlemage. I want to travel the world but first I must gain the skills I'll need to fight and survive. I generally view alliances as a bond till death, hense not to be taken lightly. I intend to do what I can, when I can, for who I can.

Sponsored Links:
7th Jan, 2018 - 7:08am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Kelic
(+)

Wanderer Kelic

Advisor Description

Kelic sat at the tavern reading a book on aristocracy called "Surviving the feast"- a guide to keep the reader aware for signs of betrayal. When he glanced up and turned stark white seeing blue eyes inches from his of just the other side of the literature. "Hello Kelic, it's not often anyone sneaks up on you, good book?". Kelic still settling his beating heart swallowed before attempting to speak. "Who.." "Let's just say I knew your father and came to look after you." Kelic struggling to comprehend the wording with adrenaline still pumping through his chest, wisely remained quiet until he could comprehend the situation. "Here let me get that for you, and please remove your hand from your dagger." He blushed deeply and for once was at a complete loss of words, thoughts, or tact as he realized his hand had indeed searched out his dagger, and in doing so his book lay forgotten soaking in his now spilt ale. The girl reached for the book paying off to the side, walked up to the bar and moments later returned with two rags and fresh ale. "While I did hope to suppose you when I finally shown myself I was hoping the meeting would benefit us both, for you to gain information and possibly more, for me well I have my reasons. "My name is Jordan, you are the one most estranged from the rest of the family to the point of never knowing them. You are my half brother, on fathers side of course." Kelic looked confused by this news and ran a hand back through his hair, and removing his hood by mistake. "What makes you think I'd believe any of this." She smiled, before batting her eyes and replying almost seductively "It's what family's do, they trust each other." .... The meeting went well into the next morning before they both decided they could… trust… one another enough to meet again regularly. Her motives left unknown to all but herself, and his seeing a path to possible information. Kelic, being unaccustomed to blind trust, still didn't know what to think of her request for it, but tested the waters as skittishly as a cat around water after being dropped into a wash basin as a kitten.

7th Jan, 2018 - 6:57pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Kelic
(+)

Kelic the Wanderer Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Most beautiful lady of Kelic

She had hair that was mussed, tangled, and completely unmanagable. Glasses for her eyes from years of reading. Thin from forgeting to eat because that took time away from other things she could be doing. A mouseie apparence over all from caring more for books, knowledge, and learning then going outside to play or tan. That would truly be the most beautiful lass I ever did see, and there she is. Walking by without a care. I don't have a shot due to my constant during and only now finding the labyrinth filled with riches and gains. But if she could notice me when I recover I would be sure to show her all I have to offer (Although after this hobbit leaves I'll need to check my belt back and pockets..).

8th Jan, 2018 - 3:19pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Kelic
(+)

Wanderer Kelic

Message to Advisor

To my dearest sister,
My only sister,
I'll admit I find it odd da wouldn't mention thee before hand, and tis not easy for me to trust, but thou hast skill to be watching me from the shadows for so long. Your help so far has been superb and without parallel. If ye wished me harm, he hast had plenty of opportune moments, so I've decided to trust thee.
Written with warmth and respect,
your brother, Kelic.

8th Jan, 2018 - 3:26pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Kelic
(+)

Wanderer Kelic

Why Am I Kelic?

I bite when bitten, I smile when smiles to. I am free to be free, I am the neutral party in a sea that is an acting battle of wills. Who wouldnt choose this path? I am welcome anywhere because I am not overly vicious, nor overly trusting. Both could be double edge by their nature alone, so I'll choose a good reaction fitting for all occasions. Is that wrong? I think not, infact I think it wise.

8th Jan, 2018 - 5:12pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Kelic
(+)

Kelic the Wanderer

My Plans for the Exchequer

After kelic lays out the design on a cleared table, he proceeds to go through and descrive the plans. "Thy walls to be thickened here, here, and here. The call, should be here, and offer protection by checkpoints here and here. Traps be laid Here." Kelic then points to the entrance. "On a more visual description: You'll walk in, chandaleer hanging above the main entry room. This room is wide, not a narrow hallway Books and seating is arranged off to the right, lavished seating and carpet as well as a small table are there between the adorning literature. A carpet leads to the front desk from the door. Behind the desk be a locked and spelled gate, behind the gate are wrap around steps, one leading upstairs to living and personal rooms protected as you like. And downstairs leads to a spelled and verbal locked wall that only opens when answered correctly. Behind this door is a labyrinth that leads to the safe with the precautions mentioned forehand and any you wish to add."

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
9th Jan, 2018 - 4:25pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Kelic
(+)

Kelic Wanderer

Reflections on your father

Kelic sits at his desk and begins his task given to him by a dream and reflects briefly on the voice 'Unsettltling it is to be spoken to by a dream siren. No sirens not right… How else do I describe it? A phantom? A possible figment of my imagination?... ' .

Reflections on my father....
I loved my father, and what little time he spared for me… at first anyways. Now of late I've found out I have a sister from him, I find myself beginning to wonder if he avoided me and mum to be with his other family. As my sister tells it many soldiers take up war wives, and he mother was just lucky that she was a soldier under my fathers command. She has more stories and memories of the man that she can recall in a single phrase then I have of my life all together. Why am I even writing of this? Oh right the dream fairy.... What doest one right about when he hardly knew the subject of the topic… He was always kind to me, when he was there. I can't resent the man for that. He just became a little less in my eyes I guess. I got a mixture of my mother and father best features, and am found to be attractive to the point of hiding under a cloak to avoid drawing attention. My hair is something else though my mother says it's because of prophecy… that could have something to do with the dream, but I never put stock in it before now, so why start.

9th Jan, 2018 - 6:43pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Kelic
(+)

Kelic Wanderer Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post

Speaking To The Horse

"Would ye like to know what the horse said? It should be an easy fix but it will cost a little gold to get it done right." After waiting for a confirmation, Kelic continued. "He says there be a hurt in his maw when he chomps on his grain, he noticed it a while back but didn't want to starve, now he's maw hurts constantly." Kelic turns back to the horse to ask him to open his mouth. Then points into the mouth for Bastian "There see. Back one is busted n'alf, but fixin his tooth isn't gonna fix the problem." Kelic walks over the the grain bag, and after sifting a bit pulls out a small rock the same color as the grain."Someones been weighting the grain to take up space and add pounds. Ese here rocks would break any'ns tooth."

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Kelic the Wanderer

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,