Kelic the Wanderer - Page 2 of 2

Message to Advisor Dearest loving sister, I - Page 2 - Text RPG, Text MMORPG - Posted: 10th Jan, 2018 - 2:49pm

Register Login Text RPG Play Text RPG ?     New: 2 28 53 Why Join Help
Support Future Terra II Project
+  1 2 
ROK II Text RPG Character 422
Post Date: 9th Jan, 2018 - 7:13pm / Post ID: #

Level:
Action: Living
ROK II

Kelic
Platinum
(+)

Kelic the Wanderer - Page 2

Familiar Description

Grey-white fur covers my familiars body, intelligent dark blue eyes always aware of his surroundings. He is called forth by a mental incantation that he was bound to long ago to serve some other master in some far away land, and once offered to me by the familiar instructor, was bound to me through a blood ritual. The familiar, having age beyond my own offered meaningful looks with hinted meaning on his expressive face, gestures that sometimes seem unfamiliar on his wolfish body occasionally catch me by surprise still. He is fiercely loyal, but not blindly obedient. We have a new budding friendship.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 9th Jan, 2018 - 8:49pm / Post ID: #

Level:
ROK II

Kelic
Platinum
(+)

Wanderer Kelic

Relation Description

She had hair that was mussed, tangled, and completely unmanageable. Glasses for her eyes from years of reading. Thin from forgetting to eat because that took time away from other things she could be doing. A mouseie appearance over all from caring more for books, knowledge, and learning then going outside to play or tan. That would truly be the most beautiful lass I ever did see, and there she is.

Post Date: 10th Jan, 2018 - 2:38pm / Post ID: #

Level:
ROK II

Kelic
Platinum
(+)

Kelic the Wanderer MMORPG Text & RPG Text

Relation Description

Kara, a wandering druid. She is pretty, I'll give her that. She is wise, and has a leith build, but is less knowledgeable on the writings and histories of man. An opposite to Amee in that regaurd. She wears plant fibers grown to look something more like a hide, a brief brush with a hand would confirm it's near indistinguishable from the softest and warmest of furs only the green and yellowish hues give it away. Her outfit allows for full mobility. She carries a bo staff with her to aid and protect on her travels. Her eyes are light green with hawk yellow flecks around the outside, similar to her light brown hair having it's flecks of yellow. She would tell you it's a natural camouflage her body built durring her travels to break the color and blend in. I'll need to ask where she's been that yellow is found so common. She holds a diffrent appeal to me then Amee. Where Amee is an ideal lasting romantic love interest, Kara is a burning flame of passion and heat that would be as quick to anger as it would be to quelch the hostility in the fires of love.

Post Date: 10th Jan, 2018 - 2:49pm / Post ID: #

Level:
ROK II

Kelic
Platinum
(+)

Page 2 Wanderer Kelic

Message to Advisor

Dearest loving sister,
I enjoyed our.. Talks as of late. I am writing just to keep in touch. I now have a familiar, and it only took the better part of my life to get in touch with my magic. I am honing my skills and trying to make up for my slow start in life, however humans being such frail beings with limited lifespans, I don't know if I'll ever make it to being the ruler of kings.... Yours truly Kelic.

Guest please SHARE: "Kelic the Wanderer" on:

+  1 2 
Sponsored Links:

If you have input into "Kelic the Wanderer" do not be shy, give your input
Options Closed Add Poll

No Registration Required!

We welcome input from visitors:
Add Comment As A Guest
> TOPIC: Kelic the Wanderer

Share:

Like:

Donate Compare Membership
International Discussions Coded by: BGID® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2018
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy and Disclaimer pages.

Top 20 Posters

1. Krusten - 8 (15.09%)
2. Hunter - 7 (13.21%)
3. ROK Harker - 5 (9.43%)
4. News - 5 (9.43%)
5. Anronrosby - 4 (7.55%)
6. Opinion - 4 (7.55%)
7. KNtoran - 3 (5.66%)
8. RedSonja - 2 (3.77%)
9. Seath - 2 (3.77%)
10. Cinder - 2 (3.77%)
Win 125 FP: If you are the Top Poster by 12am GMT (8pm Atlantic) then 125 FP will automatically be added to your account! Other Top Posters get 50 FP! To review or learn more about this feature See Details. To rant about Post count go here: Post Count Rants.
Auto Updated: Hourly.
Next check: 0 Hr(s). 59 Mins.
11. Daishain - 1 (1.89%)
12. Kyrroeth - 1 (1.89%)
13. Susanshadow - 1 (1.89%)
14. Gknightbc - 1 (1.89%)
15. Garrett - 1 (1.89%)
16. Reader - 1 (1.89%)
17. ICon - 1 (1.89%)
18. PaulNelson - 1 (1.89%)
19. Dnarion - 1 (1.89%)
20. Stacia - 1 (1.89%)

Highlights

Global Warming: Natural Or Man-made?: global warming Global warming has been in and out as the "latest" hot topic for many years. It is, according to modern scientists, the result of man-made industrial pollutants, clearing forested areas, agriculture, etc. But now they are thinking it started way before the Industrial Revolution... By Hunter 6 Hours Ago Discuss It!
Crowdfunding For Future Terra II: Future Terra Donations
We need Backers! We have: $48 of $1,500 (We need $3,000 total)
Raising funds for the Future Terra II Science Fiction Text RPG through Donations. This was started in August, 2018.
Our Current Backers:
Anronrosby - $24
Stacia - $12
Mikeyd - $12

By JB 3.4 Days Ago Discuss It!
Russia vs USA: Russia Tactics versus U.S.A. Vs Russia Russia: 'The Evil Empire'? Are they all that bad or is it just the USA trying to portray Russia as bad because they are a world power with land bigger and a society very different from the USA ideal? By News 1 Week Ago Discuss It!
Donald Trump: Donald Trump President of the United States of America - Real Estate mogul, Pageant owner and now nominee for President of the USA? By Pagan 3rd Aug, 2018 - 11:34pm Discuss It!
Your View On The Nature Of Interests: By News 4th Jul, 2018 - 7:30pm Discuss It!
The Trump Immigration Wall: Political Controversy WARNING you may find the contents of this Thread offensive, view at your own discretion. By News 2nd Jun, 2018 - 12:21am Discuss It!
Men In Uniform - Authorized Excessive Violence: Political Controversy WARNING you may find the contents of this Thread offensive, view at your own discretion. By KNtoran 7th Feb, 2018 - 12:03am Discuss It!
Atheists Not To Be Feared!: New look at Atheists and their thinking - Atheism - Athiest - Do Not Believe In God By Gknightbc 18th Nov, 2017 - 5:34pm Discuss It!
Wide Screen Columns: Best of  Wide Screen Columns Users with wide screen monitors can benefit from more content on every page. By JB 14th Oct, 2017 - 12:32am Discuss It!
Offensive Trademarks: Best of  Offensive Trademarks By Abnninja 20th Jun, 2017 - 4:16pm Discuss It!

Updated every: 14 minutes