Paula Mae Weekes

Paula Mae Weekes - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 8th Feb, 2020 - 1:27am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Best of  Paula Mae Weekes Future President of Trinidad and Tobago
6th Jan, 2018 - 11:10pm / Post ID: #

Paula Mae Weekes

I am listening to TV6 and the positive reviews being given about Paula Mae Weekes, lawyer, judge and lecturer, as the future President of Trinidad and Tobago. The Opposition will most likely support the decision if her name is offered for vote. While this is all good I remember there were also positive reviews of our current President, a former international judge, before he came into office and now he is leaving as once of the most controversial Presidents the country ever had. There is a lot we do not know about Paula Mae Weekes but I hope the office, if she appointed, is not all about pomp and ceremony but aggressively attacking serious social issues.

Paula Mae Weekes
Paula Mae Weekes (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
14th Mar, 2019 - 1:29pm / Post ID: #

Weekes Mae Paula

While it is nice to have the first female president I hope she is the first president to take decisive action without hesitation, more like Gary when he got his position as an example. We can't just depend on the PM or the government to do everything (Not like they will do much anyways) but at the same time this is also the president's job.

Post Date: 7th Feb, 2020 - 12:45pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Paula Mae Weekes Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

The move by President Paula-Mae Weekes to introduce a lottery for public access to the President’s House, which was refurbished and restored at a cost of $89 million, has been met with outrage and questions.https://trinidadexpress.com/news/local/an-insult-to-the-people/article_c19fe7dc-494f-11ea-9c1f-5747b777e2f7.html.

7th Feb, 2020 - 1:28pm / Post ID: #

Weekes Mae Paula

So they can't just have appointments? Why would they use a lottery system to see something everyone's tax dollars paying for? Like is visa for the USA or something.

8th Feb, 2020 - 1:27am / Post ID: #

Weekes Mae Paula

Maybe there is a perfectly good explanation for all of this but she has not come out with the details thus leaving the public to come to all kinds of conclusions.

> TOPIC: Paula Mae Weekes

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,