Closed
ROK II Text RPG Character 427
16th Jan, 2018 - 11:28pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Thebonz
(+)

Brann the Raider

I am Brann which is named after a Raven. I was given this name by my father to ensure that I remember that I must be wise and be able to strike my enemies where they least expect it. Even better if the enemies are already dead before I get there. Just like a Raven.

I have dark brown hair that flows to my shoulders and a thick beard covering most of my face. I have piercing blue eyes and my face and hands are a deep tan compared to my pale skin hidden under my clothes. My body is strong and my aim clear: To see my enemies run before and to hear the lamentations of their women and children.

I am constantly seeking an edge over my enemies and the only unfair fight is one that I lose. I will turn to anything for that, deception, magic, hell I will even read a book if it helps me destroy my enemies.

Sponsored Links:
16th Jan, 2018 - 11:49pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Thebonz
(+)

Raider Brann

Advisor Description

I was hired by Sophie to guard her as she visited friends. She ignored me all day as I shadowed her all around the town. It was difficult for me to keep on the alert as I watched her from behind. As the day was ending and I was taking her back to her home, she began to ask me intrusive questions on things no one should know about me. I asked her how she knew so much about me. She replied, "You look, but do not see. There is a lot you do not see. But do not worry, if you can keep your eyes off of women's hips and keep your eyes on your goals, you will go far. I will ensure of that." She never explained why she took an interest in me but routinely advises me. Her interest in me is not romantic, and it puzzles me that I can't figure it out. But for now, I must trust her and her wise advice.

17th Jan, 2018 - 12:04am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Thebonz
(+)

Brann the Raider Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

The Beauty of Lady Fluke

She walks in the sun
A Roman Goddess
Is she Venus or Lady Fluke

Long Blond Wavy Hair
The Way that she Stares
Aphrodite is jealous

If a look can kill
Can a look force love
One look from Lady Fluke does

Breathless Gasping Now
I just saw a queen
Lady Fluke in that hot dress!.

18th Jan, 2018 - 4:51pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Thebonz
(+)

Raider Brann

Message to Advisor

Sophie,

I just finished working a two week shift as a town guard for the town hall. It was rather uneventful, and the only real benefit was the pay. With the gold that I earned, I was able to buy a shield with some left over. I am eager to be able to explore the world and leave this town behind. What do you recommend I focus my money and time on in order to be prepared to depart the town? I hope all is well with you.

Brann.

18th Jan, 2018 - 4:59pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Thebonz
(+)

Raider Brann

Reflections on your mother

My mother dedicated her life to me. She fed me, clothed me, ensured that I was educated, and she loved me. I didn't have a true want in the world while she was alive. It is strange to think that she is gone. I would sacrifice anything for her to be alive again, but, that being impossible, it is freeing that she is gone. If she were alive I would have little desire to explore the world. Now, I have nothing keeping me here.

20th Jan, 2018 - 4:58am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Thebonz
(+)

Brann the Raider

Reflections on your father

My father made me, named me, and otherwise was constantly gone. A man is not always free to do as he wishes, and this explains my father well. He was constantly called on by his lord to go to war. He was not a serf but he still was obligated to a lord who was inclined to wage war and seek fame and fortune through the sword.

My few memories of my father before he died, were of a man who was sad. I think he was sad because he didn't know how to interact with a kid, and he wished that he had been able to watch me grow up. At times, I was furious with him for never being home, but I understand that life is tough and adults don't always get to make the choices that they'd like to be able to make. Besides, my Mother always said that he would have made a lousy farmer.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!

> TOPIC: Brann the Raider

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,