McVegan Burger

Mcvegan Burger - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 29th Dec, 2017 - 10:53pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Vegan burger from McDonald's
Post Date: 29th Dec, 2017 - 8:24pm / Post ID: #

McVegan Burger

The sandwich, which has already been tested at a handful of McDonald's locations in Finland, consists of a soy patty, bun, tomato, lettuce, pickles, onion, ketchup, mustard, oil and an egg-less sandwich sauce. Source 7n.

Sponsored Links:
29th Dec, 2017 - 8:28pm / Post ID: #

Burger McVegan

I will not be having this even if available in Trinidad. I don't even eat the soy patty from Subway. I dislike very much the taste and texture of faked meats.

Plus, giving the history of Mc Donalds, will this soy patty also suffer the curse of the pink slime? *gulp*.

Post Date: 29th Dec, 2017 - 8:32pm / Post ID: #

McVegan Burger
A Friend

McVegan Burger Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

I am with you Pandora I do not eat very many fast foods. I will go to subway and get a chopped salad but as far as the the McDonald's stuff and all the drugs they put into meat I wonder about my safety eating anything from McDonald's at all. I will not eat a soy burger.

Post Date: 29th Dec, 2017 - 9:02pm / Post ID: #

McVegan Burger
A Friend

Burger McVegan

Taste is king. If it tastes good and doesn’t have issues when cold then I don’t have an issue about eating it. One day, when vat meats become mainstream, we won’t need to farm animals.

29th Dec, 2017 - 9:10pm / Post ID: #

Burger McVegan

How can you say taste is king? Do you enjoy putting extra chemicals in your body? "Yuk" is right. I'm not just talking this McVegan but all of McD's food. Did you see how you could leave it out for days and it doesn't spoil? That's franken food to the max!

Post Date: 29th Dec, 2017 - 10:53pm / Post ID: #

McVegan Burger
A Friend

McVegan Burger

What extra chemicals? They talk about the ingredients and nothing in it is a nonstandard chemical. Also, in Canada our McDonald’s is held to a higher standard. Our McD’s food Rots normally *smile*
The frankenfood is still meat, just not harvested from living animals. Vat meat contains no more chemicals that typical hamburgers do.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!

> TOPIC: McVegan Burger

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,