Red Bull

Red Bull - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 15th Jun, 2005 - 12:10am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Red Bull
Energy Drink Reviewed
Post Date: 15th Aug, 2004 - 5:37pm / Post ID: #

Red Bull
A Friend

Red Bull

Red Bull

What do you think of the Red Bull craze? People are sucking this stuff down left and right. I've tried it once and I felt no different. Not too mention it taste awful! Do you get this burst of energy when you drink this stuff ?

Sponsored Links:
16th Aug, 2004 - 1:26am / Post ID: #

Bull Red

I have not had Red Bull and dont believe in energy drinks. Caffeine is what keeps me energized or awake and I take it in the form of Mountain Dew. Unhealthy? You bet! More cost effective? Maybe, although I havent priced energy drinks recently.

Post Date: 16th Aug, 2004 - 5:30am / Post ID: #

Red Bull
A Friend

Red Bull Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

Here are the ingredients to Red Bull:
from this site https://www.redbull.com/extras/ingredients.jsp
Taurine....1000 MG
Glucuronolactone ....600 MG
Caffine....80 MG
Niacin....20 MG
Vitamin B6 ....5MG
Pantothenic Acid...5MG
Vitamine B12....005MG
Sucrose...21.5G
Glucose...5.25G

Give me apple juice any day!

Reconcile Edited: AGene on 16th Aug, 2004 - 5:30am

16th Aug, 2004 - 5:49pm / Post ID: #

Bull Red

I have tried Red Bull, the taste was fine but it didn't give me a jolt or the wings the commercial promised. biggrin.gif laugh.gif If I need extra energy I'll drink Coke or Mountain Dew or even coffee. Recently my favorite drink is Coke with chocolate syrup in it. I know it sounds awful but it tastes like a tootsie rolls.

Post Date: 16th Aug, 2004 - 9:27pm / Post ID: #

Red Bull
A Friend

Bull Red

SWEET! i like your taste xena. coke tastes really good with chocolate....though i've been wondering if it'd taste any good with caramel syrup?

as for red bull, i've tried it....had to drink it before i played a basketball game...the only thing it did for me was give me a really bad stomach ache....with no energy boost either. on top of that i didn't care for the taste..so no more energy drinks for me.

9th Sep, 2004 - 1:43pm / Post ID: #

Red Bull

So it's basically a B-vitamin supplement with lots of caffiene and sugar. Sounds to me like it would drop you like a hot potato once the effects wore off. I've never tried it, or any other energy drinks. I gave up coffee several years ago, and have an occasional Coke or Pepsi, but I don't like the headache afterwards.

ROz

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
14th Jun, 2005 - 8:28pm / Post ID: #

Red Bull

So it's basically a B-vitamin supplement with lots of caffiene and sugar

and it has "Taurine....1000 MG" wich is a hormone if I'm not mistaken. Healthy? - I don't think so.
I play soccer 2 times a week; a couple of times I tried some energy drink (not red bull, but mainly with the same composition) and the only thing I got was a terrible diarrhoea ... I'm not kidding. It was awful. I won't try any energy drink ever. Just coffee for me.

Post Date: 15th Jun, 2005 - 12:10am / Post ID: #

Red Bull
A Friend

Red Bull Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews

I really don't like red bull. It made me really hyper once before and I crashed out completely an hour later. I nearly fainted because I'd had so much. I don't even like the taste so I don't know why I did that. Probably because it was cheap and I wasn't allowed to drink alcohol at the time. Just a substitute I suppose.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Red Bull

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,