Wanted: Loyal Boyfriend - Will Pay $100k

Wanted Loyal Boyfriend Pay $ 100k - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 14th Nov, 2018 - 3:03pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 14th Nov, 2018 - 12:12am / Post ID: #

Lotto winner seeks man for $100k. A woman who complained that winning the lotto at 17 “ruined her life” is looking for a boyfriend — and she’s willing to pay him a six-figure salary. Source 1k.

Sponsored Links:
14th Nov, 2018 - 1:08am / Post ID: #

k Pay - Boyfriend Loyal Wanted

She isn't bad looking and the money is good so sign me up. But wait, what do I have to do besides being a regular boyfriend? wink.gif.

Post Date: 14th Nov, 2018 - 1:19am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Wanted: Loyal Boyfriend - Will Pay $100k Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

I need to know what the terms are as far as time. How long do I need to be a boyfriend for this 100k? I'd be willing to do it if at most I only have to hang out for 5 years. 100k for a 5 year relationship doesn't sound bad. Also what sort of benefits would she desire for that 100k? Would I have to go down on her every day and night or do I get my own free time to still do what I want?

I guess it depends on how much of a slave I'd have to be to be considered her boyfriend.

Post Date: 14th Nov, 2018 - 3:03pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

k Pay - Boyfriend Loyal Wanted

Yes money can be a chore when you have too much and finding someone who is loyal to you is just as hard. She is experiencing the combo effect and trying to weed through it is not going to be easy. Wanting to pay someone to be your boyfriend is not going to make this any easier as I am sure she will get some real bad apples who will just want to use her for her money. I do hope her the best though.

> TOPIC: Wanted: Loyal Boyfriend - Will Pay $100k

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,