Seath Introduction - Page 2 of 3

Sure thing, is it okay to share a link via - Page 2 - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 27th Jul, 2018 - 6:03pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Post Date: 25th Jan, 2018 - 6:47pm / Post ID: #

Seath Introduction
A Friend

Seath Introduction - Page 2

Thank you all for the warm welcomes!

Thomaslee, I'm definitely looking forward to the roleplay of this character. I feel like Perry's background as a tiefling and feeling like an outsider is what caused him to develop and really work on his charisma in order to make himself more appealing and attractive to those would judge him solely on his looks. Although, to be fair, I'm sure being born into a rich family, growing up in a large multicultural city, and being sent to the best schools helped with that a fair bit as well. Still, he knows what it's like to have people treat him unfairly and look at him with fear and disgust. I look forward to learning more about Zarra and roleplaying that "Outcast" part of their backgrounds.

And Cinder, thanks for introducing me to these folks!

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 25th Jan, 2018 - 8:13pm / Post ID: #

Member + Author
[?] CPosts: 1,034
Flag Posts: 3,902
Avg: 0.6 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 16.7%
[+] Gain: 1,379.41 FP
Charm: 71

Introduction Seath

I saw this intro being highlighted often of late so I may as well jump in and welcome you too- "Welcome". I'm not in Dungeons & Dragons but maybe I will see you around the discussions.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: Agnostic | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 19th Sep, 2007 - 1:15pm
Signature:
Post Date: 26th Jan, 2018 - 10:03am / Post ID: #

Seath Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Seath, thank you for your Donation, your Membership has been upgraded to Premium and 2,500 FP has been deposited into your account as a way of us expressing our gratitude that you are willing to Donate towards the progress of the Community. You now have access to the Hidden Boards and can start a Private Blog or get your personal Avatar if you wish. Now a whole new world awaits you within the Community. For further help you may ask here or contact the Architect directly.

Post Date: 5th Jul, 2018 - 10:48am / Post ID: #

Member Editor
[?] CPosts: 69
Flag Posts: 1,553
Avg: 0.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 14.2%
[+] Gain: 100.00 FP
Charm: 11

Page 2 Introduction Seath

Hey Seath, what's been happening with Perry and Velon?
Looks like a game within a game, what is it drunken lizards of sorts?

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 6th Jul, 2016 - 3:01am
Signature:
Post Date: 5th Jul, 2018 - 8:38pm / Post ID: #

Seath Introduction
A Friend

Introduction Seath

(Laugh), yes. Perry started a Lairs and Lizards game inside the Dungeons & Dragons game. Velon was drunk and being a disruptive player.

Post Date: 27th Jul, 2018 - 5:36pm / Post ID: #

Seath Introduction
A Friend

Seath Introduction

Sorry for breaking the rules, Support, but I disagree that we weren't talking about this specific game in the now-deleted posts. This entire topic sparked off the fact that some folks need assistance with keeping track of their character abilities, which happens to be immediately relevant to this game and to the dragon fight we are currently in. The title of this thread is Support and QA for goodness sake!

Regardless, I was just trying to help players who had trouble with the bookkeeping of fifth edition characters by offering a free link to a character builder which is sanctioned and official by Wizards of the Coast, the creators of 5th edition Dungeons & Dragons. I didn't even attempt posting the link, I just asked folks who were interested in Out of Character: assistance to contact me directly.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 27th Jul, 2018 - 5:56pm / Post ID: #

Seath Introduction - Page 2

Hi Seath. I moved this here. I understand there may be a level of frustration because you want to assist some players. The key is that you are doing it in the public threads. Why not PM the players directly and make the suggestion. This would have solved a lot of issues you are now experiencing. What you do in a PM is not moderated by us but public posts are regardless to if you think it is relevant or not. I hope you understand.

Post Date: 27th Jul, 2018 - 6:03pm / Post ID: #

Seath Introduction
A Friend

Seath Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing - Page 2

Sure thing, is it okay to share a link via PM then? I think I tried to do it before and it didn't work though I could be wrong. I'll try again however. Thanks for the suggestion and for moving my post rather than deleting it outright.

Reconcile Edited: seath on 27th Jul, 2018 - 6:04pm

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Seath Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,