Dr. Larry Nasser Abused 150+ Girls

Dr Larry Nasser Abused 150+ Girls - Laws, Security, Justice - Posted: 9th Mar, 2018 - 9:45am

Register Login Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Add Reply Q
Discuss  Dr Larry Nasser Abused 150+ Girls
Post Date: 24th Jan, 2018 - 11:36pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

'I just signed your death warrant'. FORMER US Gymnastics doctor Larry Nasser has been sentenced to up to 175 years in prison for sexually abusing more than 150 girls with a judge telling him "I just signed your death warrant". Source 1n

Image from CNN.

Attached Image
Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 24th Jan, 2018 - 11:49pm / Post ID: #

Diamond + Diplomat
Lifestyle
[?] CPosts: 15,538
Avg: 7.8 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 8,763.00 FP
Charm: 411

Girls Abused Nasser Larry Dr

For what he did to innocent young ladies I feel that this sentence is not long enough for him. I am glad he will no longer be harming innocent young ladies anymore.

Investigation Level: Police Chief / Criminal Law Participation: 1847 LawLawyerPolice Chief 90%

Post Date: 4th Feb, 2018 - 2:16am / Post ID: #

Dr. Larry Nasser Abused 150+ Girls Justice & Security Laws

News Alert: Dad lunges at Larry Nassar in courtroom

The father of three daughters who were abused by Larry Nassar tried to attack the former doctor in an Eaton County, Michigan, court Friday before he was tackled and arrested by security.

Randall Margraves said he was a "Distraught father" and cursed at Nassar, but Judge Janice Cunningham told him that was not allowed in court. Ref. CNN.

Post Date: 4th Feb, 2018 - 2:28pm / Post ID: #

Member Graced
[?] CPosts: 100
Avg: 0.1 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 1.8%
[+] Gain: 126.43 FP
Charm: 3

I hope they don't prosecute the father, if I were there I would of probably have done the same thing. But don't worry dad I have the feeling Nasser will be looking over his shoulder a lot while in prison.

Investigation Level: Training / Criminal Law Participation: 12 LawLawyerTraining 1.2%

Post Date: 8th Feb, 2018 - 10:58pm / Post ID: #

Raisman says Olympic coach might have known about Nassar abuse for years

Olympic gold medalist Aly Raisman said a former Olympic coach, John Geddert, might have known about sexual abuse by former team physician Larry Nassar as early as 2011.

"We would talk about it amongst ourselves," she told CNN's Jake Tapper in an interview that aired Thursday. "And one of my teammates described in graphic detail what Nassar had done to her the night before. And John Geddert was in the car with us and he just didn't say anything."

The exchange happened in 2011, five years before Nassar was caught, Raisman said. Geddert's lawyer did not respond to CNN's request for comment about that allegation.
Ref. CNN.

Post Date: 4th Mar, 2018 - 5:32am / Post ID: #

First male gymnast alleges abuse by Larry Nassar
Jacob Moore joins older sister and gymnast Kamerin Moore as plaintiff in amended complaint. Source 6v.

Post Date: 9th Mar, 2018 - 9:45am / Post ID: #

How did Larry Nassar get away with molesting girls for so long? He ‘groomed’ colleagues, doctor says. It took nearly 30 years for Steven Karageanes, a former president of the American Osteopathic Academy of Sports Medicine, to understand how Larry Nassar used him as a pawn. “He groomed me for 28 years to help him commit sexual assault,” he said. Nassar had “devious, underhanded and sickening ... Machinations,” he said. Ref. USAToday.

Post Date: Mon Nov 19, 2018 - 18:09:14 GMT / Post ID: #

History

We break from Dr. Larry Nasser Abused 150+ Girls to share educational moment from the journals of some good thinker:
HistoricToday is: 19th November (GMT), in history on the 19th of November, 1952 AD the following event happened:
Spain joins UNESCO

Guest please SHARE: "Dr. Larry Nasser Abused 150+ Girls" on:

Sponsored Links:

Do you have any Dr. Larry Nasser Abused 150+ Girls Tips
Options Fast Reply Add Reply Add Poll

No Registration Required!

We welcome input from visitors:
Add Comment As A Guest
Guest, please be considerate by using the appropriate tags as well as checking your grammar before submitting or it will be deleted. See: Constructive Posting Policy.

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

> TOPIC: Dr. Larry Nasser Abused 150+ Girls

Share:

Like:

Donate Compare Membership
International Discussions Coded by: BGID® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2018
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,

Law Topics

Current Law & Order Discussion from our Community:

Highlights

Stan Lee: Top  Stan Lee Comics By Prodigy 7 Hours Ago Discuss It!
Donald Trump: Donald Trump President of the United States of America - Real Estate mogul, Pageant owner and now one of the most controversial men in political history. By Ashashin 20 Hours Ago Discuss It!
Global Warming: Natural Or Man-made?: global warming Global warming has been in and out as the "latest" hot topic for many years. It is, according to modern scientists, the result of man-made industrial pollutants, clearing forested areas, agriculture, etc. But now they are thinking it started way before the Industrial Revolution... By Vilepal 1.9 Day(s) Ago Discuss It!
The Trump Immigration Wall: Political Controversy WARNING you may find the contents of this Thread offensive, view at your own discretion. By Abelard 4.5 Days Ago Discuss It!
Men In Uniform - Authorized Excessive Violence: Political Controversy WARNING you may find the contents of this Thread offensive, view at your own discretion. By Pureyang 5.1 Days Ago Discuss It!
Russia vs USA: Russia Tactics versus U.S.A. Vs Russia Russia: 'The Evil Empire'? Are they all that bad or is it just the USA trying to portray Russia as bad because they are a world power with land bigger and a society very different from the USA ideal? By News 8th Aug, 2018 - 10:33pm Discuss It!
Your View On The Nature Of Interests: By News 4th Jul, 2018 - 7:30pm Discuss It!
Atheists Not To Be Feared!: New look at Atheists and their thinking - Atheism - Athiest - Do Not Believe In God By Gknightbc 18th Nov, 2017 - 5:34pm Discuss It!
Wide Screen Columns: Best of  Wide Screen Columns Users with wide screen monitors can benefit from more content on every page. By JB 14th Oct, 2017 - 12:32am Discuss It!
Offensive Trademarks: Best of  Offensive Trademarks By Abnninja 20th Jun, 2017 - 4:16pm Discuss It!

Updated every: 14 minutes