Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian
Paladin
Paladin

3rd Feb, 2018 - 3:19pm / Post ID: #

Is Your DM A Dictator?

Have you or are you in a game where the Dungeon Master acts like a dictator wanting the last say and first rule over everything players do? Do you think it should be that way or should players be allowed to also dictate some of the outcomes of certain things? While you might be thinking that its the Dungeon Master's world and he has the right to decide all outcomes could it be that it does not encourage climatic role-play if there is little 'wiggle' room?

Sponsored Links:
4th Feb, 2018 - 5:52pm / Post ID: #

Dictator DM Is

I haven't been in a game that I felt was being run like a dictatorship. The only way I could feel it was run that way is if the Dungeon Master was insisting on his own rules rather than the core rules. I understand that there are little tweaks here and there because some Dungeon Masters may want to do things different to what the handbooks says but if it happens so often that I don't feel like I can run my character the way I want then I'm out.

> TOPIC: Is Your DM A Dictator?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,