My Friend Dahmer

My Friend Dahmer - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 28th Mar, 2018 - 2:07am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

My Friend Dahmer 2010s
Post Date: 7th Feb, 2018 - 11:52pm / Post ID: #

My Friend Dahmer

My Friend Dahmer rating. What is your review for the entertainment value of the movie called, "My Friend Dahmer"?

My Friend Dahmer
My Friend Dahmer (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 8th Feb, 2018 - 6:47am / Post ID: #

Dahmer Friend My

The true, haunting story of young Jeffrey Dahmer -- the shy adolescent in high school who becomes a notorious serial killer years later. Directed by: Marc Meyers.

28th Mar, 2018 - 2:07am / Post ID: #

My Friend Dahmer Sports & Fashion Music Movies

I just saw this movie, it was well made. Some people are weird or different but its not a reason to ostracize them or make them out to be a side show attraction as one character said it in the movie. This movie partly shows how people go ballistic on others when they feel trapped. Of course Dahmer had a dysfunctional home and other issues but perhaps his friends could have helped him through it rather than using him for their own laughs. You should watch this.

> TOPIC: My Friend Dahmer

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,