Lebron James vs Michael Jordan

Lebron James Michael Jordan - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 25th Feb, 2018 - 4:31am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Who was the best?
Post Date: 10th Dec, 2016 - 1:09pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Why LeBron is better than Michael Jordan

THERE'S many reasons 2016-17 is the best NBA season ever but the biggest is we're watching a player better than Michael Jordan. Ref. Source 5r.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 10th Dec, 2016 - 3:21pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Jordan Michael James Lebron

I'm not a follower of professional sports at all besides my beloved Broncos. I do know who Michael Jordan and Lebron James are though. That was a poorly written article in my book. I've always heard that Jordan was the best of all time. I saw nothing in that article to disprove it. If a writer makes a claim like that they should at least try to back it up with stats of some sort. By throwing out subjective opinions and saying he is better because the writer says so is juvenile writing to me.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 10th Dec, 2016 - 3:23pm

Post Date: 25th Feb, 2018 - 4:31am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Lebron James vs Michael Jordan Sports & Fashion Music Movies

One move to make Jordan nervous. MICHAEL Jordan is arguably the greatest NBA player of all time, but LeBron James could surpass him with one big switch. Source 1x.

> TOPIC: Lebron James vs Michael Jordan

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,