Is Manipulating Someone An Evil Practice? - Page 2 of 3

Influencing is ok, manipulation is not. The - Page 2 - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 6th Aug, 2022 - 8:27am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Manipulate
23rd Nov, 2018 - 7:48pm / Post ID: #

Is Manipulating Someone An Evil Practice? - Page 2

Manipulation is done all the time. The media, your boss, school system and the government all have their hand in pointing you in the direction they want you to go rather than where you want to go.

Sponsored Links:
11th Dec, 2018 - 1:37pm / Post ID: #

Practice Evil Someone Manipulating Is

'Evil' depends on what's your interpretation of evil. If a double agent is sent into a terrorist organization and does a little manipulation I can hardly see that as being evil.

12th Jan, 2019 - 6:21pm / Post ID: #

Is Manipulating Someone An Evil Practice? Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

It is evil and should never be done unless you are out to save the world but most times people do this for selfish reasons.

9th Jul, 2019 - 12:41pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 Practice Evil Someone Manipulating Is

I think manipulation is the common thread of every abuse and every crime. It is hard to always be 100% honest about your motives 100% of the time, as well as 100% respectful of the decision-making rights of others 100% of the time. But I think the more we do that in our personal lives, and the more we encourage it in our leaders, the more we'll be the society we wish we were.

10th Jul, 2019 - 10:27am / Post ID: #

Practice Evil Someone Manipulating Is

If we are manipulating people to get what we want then it means we have no reserves about what we will do for ourselves. Ethically, people should make a conscious choice in their interactions with you. They should not be tricked.

6th Oct, 2019 - 1:20pm / Post ID: #

Is Manipulating Someone An Evil Practice?

Depends on the degree of manipulation. If you manipulate someone into being your friend so you won't be lonely is not the same as manipulating someone into putting your name in their will. I think people should be flexible and should have the skill to manipulate in order to achieve ones goals.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
23rd Mar, 2021 - 3:38pm / Post ID: #

Is Manipulating Someone Evil Practice - Page 2

Manipulation itself is not evil I think. Now the method for manipulation can vary greatly and that's where the negative meaning usually comes from. You can go as simple as getting someone distracted so they don't notice their surprise party all the way to convincing someone to end their life. Even within those two examples the method of manipulation can vary immensely.

Post Date: 6th Aug, 2022 - 8:27am / Post ID: #

Is Manipulating Someone An Evil Practice?
A Friend

Is Manipulating Someone Evil Practice Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews - Page 2

Influencing is ok, manipulation is not. The latter involves some element of deception and possibly a darker motivation.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Is Manipulating Someone An Evil Practice?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,