Samnerve Introduction

Samnerve Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 18th Feb, 2018 - 11:05am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 18th Feb, 2018 - 9:41am / Post ID: #

Samnerve Introduction
A Friend

Samnerve Introduction

Hello, I'm Sam, I'm here because google drived me to this forum becose I'm searching for a driver for Terratec PHASE88 soundcard for OSX.
Thank you for adding me, even if it's really complcated to access the forum for the first time when English is not your first language!
Replying to: Soon!

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 18th Feb, 2018 - 11:04am / Post ID: #

Introduction Samnerve

Welcome New Member!

Thank you for becoming a Member. Please do start adding your thoughts to the topics in the Community. Remember if you need help then please do ask here, your Introduction Thread by pressing the [Reply] button.

To understand how a mature minded Community works please review: The Art Of Discussion.

For your information: Constructive Posting Policy | See All Boards

Post Date: 18th Feb, 2018 - 11:05am / Post ID: #

Samnerve Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Hi Samnerve. We do not keep drivers here and many of them have long been taking off by the original creator because they are so old. Which driver are you looking for?

> TOPIC: Samnerve Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,