Aaroni the Blessed

Aaroni Blessed - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 19th Feb, 2017 - 4:05am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Closed
ROK II Text RPG Character 212
6th Feb, 2017 - 1:35am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Goldendawn
(+)

Aaroni the Blessed

Aaroni, stands 6' 1" tall with a toned and muscular build of body. Aaroni has dark brown hair with serious brown eyes. Aaroni has tanned skin and a handsome appearance in general. Aaroni has chosen to seek to be a knight and soldier like his father, as well perhaps seek a more spiritual path by first starting a trade in as a squire to a knight. Aaroni views alliances as essential for the benefit of all involved. Aaroni intends to do work at a steady and straight path in order to become the next Ruler of Kings.

A focused, serious lad who took to his studies and training yet Aaroni preferred the more physical demands of combat and his duties of being a squire or soldier. Also, Aaroni did turn to the spiritual men of where he lived seeking something more but at first not sure of what. Because of such attention, Aaroni became a young man who held firm to the ideals of hard work, honesty, and honor as well dedication to his beliefs.

Though Aaroni's father was not often around and he had to turn to his mother or those who trained under his father, Aaroni did greatly respect the man that he was. Still, if he was honest Aaroni did still wish that his father might have at least taught of his own experience or the stories of his youth.

Know, Aaroni looks on as he begin his journey to because all that he was destined to be and more as Aaroni went about his way. Perhaps, it was his path to become the Ruler of Kings.

Sponsored Links:
6th Feb, 2017 - 3:31am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Goldendawn
(+)

Blessed Aaroni

Advisor Description

Tristan was a friend of my father who took an interest in me, especially since I spent so much time near the barracks and where training took place. He who had been in charge of many soldiers and knights over the years with if my father as his senior in rank Tristan had so often offered a listening ear and sound advice. More, it was he who help me find another willing to take me under his wing as a squire.

As such, when not training, studying, practicing, or learning from the local priest I grew with Tristan keeping an eye on me. Yet he had to leave and after a couple more years when I would begin my journey it was in part because Tristan had been transferred to the Town that I would go there myself. It was a pleasant reunion with him commenting on how I had grown so tall and I was glad to see that such a friend might me near to watch over me while I was at the Town.

I have often consider what he would say, if Tristan knew my objectives and goals. In part it was consider he would find such ambitions silly or warn against such since. I believed in part Tristan did suspect, as I had often spoken of wanting to become more then I am and make a difference which might truly help make the land better then it was. Still, for now I would keep such considerations to myself not wishing to sound foolish and hoped Tristan would not press for more detail of my intentions.

6th Feb, 2017 - 9:53pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Goldendawn
(+)

Aaroni the Blessed Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Reflections on your mother

Before her dead, I did spend what time I could with my mother. With my father so often very busy and worrying her with the danger his work required, I really had no one else to turn to but her. Yes there was others, but none were family. As such, I so often found myself working had not to upset her. I worked hard, I did my studies, and when allowed begin training with a sword and in the use of armour.

It was through my mother's attention and influence that I actually turned to the spiritual leader of our house. That my belief in the gods were made strong, with the two of us reading from the scriptures and written records of those faithful. Still, despite this it would seem my soul was weak which left me ashamed that I could not be stronger for my mother at the time. So I still found that I might get in trouble, thus disappointing my mother.

Still, it is because of her that I am here now. I want to make the land better, to create a change that brings together the many kings and to create a nation united under a single banner. To help end the conflict and perhaps even create an alliance with both the elves and dwarves, where a true Alliance is created. Yet such at the moment such was far in the future, if I could even find myself reaching such.

7th Feb, 2017 - 4:46am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Goldendawn
(+)

Blessed Aaroni

Message to Advisor

Well I would say things are going well. I have been taking things slow, getting myself well equipped with the best armour I could afford, though I had a small hiccup when it came to choosing a weapon, I made sure to purchase for myself a house. I have working on a few skills, working as a guard with city hall, and generally taking things slow at first as I get a feel for things. I have been speaking with the folk here in Town, as well searching for gantlets as for some reason I though I should find a place yet nowhere seems to have them.

Still, I have a way to go but as long as I am careful I should be able to get through this journey without too much trouble. I am working to increase my soul that way I may train within the Temple of Solace but as of yet I am not quite there. Perhaps though I will find a way of earning some pretty pebbles or exchanging for them. If you have any advice on where to look next let me know, I do plan within a day or two to check back with the Tavern Owner.

7th Feb, 2017 - 10:55pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Goldendawn
(+)

Blessed Aaroni

Reflections on your father

On my reflections on my father, I admit while I do have a great deal of respect for him and in many ways have strive to be much like him it has frustrated me that I was mostly only ever able to get to know him by the words of others. He was so often busy, away for such long periods, that he was not often there when I needed a father the most. I was told stories of his exploit and accomplishments, but never by his own mouth but by the words of other.

I was told he was brave, honest, loyal to his king and fair with those below him. That he was stern, yet also good humored. That he was known to train longer then most, especially when improving the skills of his soldiers and training new recruits. I had so much to feel proud about when it came to my father and yet at the same time I found myself secretly jealous of how strangers I did not know were able to have so much more of his attention.

7th Feb, 2017 - 11:24pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Goldendawn
(+)

Aaroni the Blessed

Why Am I Aaroni?

I had never considered for myself that I may have an aura of good about me, though thinking back it was perhaps because of the mortals thought to me by Mother was well what I was told Father had. I was raised to believe in truth, honor, generosity, to never compromise what I know to be right, and to do good unto others as I would expect others to do the same. Where I believed in the goodness that could be found in the hearts of others if they but look deeply inside themselves.

Perhaps too this was why I felt such a drawn to the temple, a desire to learn under the priestess and become more then I was today. This was I felt my destiny, that I could make a difference and bring together so many that had been at war one with another. To cast out the darkness and evil that had found its way even into the Town, with so many seeking only after themselves. Yes, perhaps that is why the young girl saw an aura of good about me. I will just need to hope that I do not fall from my path, run astray from my journey.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
18th Feb, 2017 - 10:06pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Goldendawn
(+)

Aaroni Blessed

Meeting the townsfolk

Meeting the townsfolk was quite the experience when I first arrived at the town. Many I met were friendly and of interesting or enjoyable company. So many to meet and get to know, the tavern owner, the mystic, the priestess of the Temple of Solace, and so many more. I admit, part of me wishes I could have gotten to know them better before taking up work as the town guard which took so much of my time and attention.

Still, the community has very much become a second family for me though there are many I would not trust to turn my back to. Good and for bad though, I am glad to have met and gotten to know as many that I have though my fondest moments were that within the temple where I strengthen my faith and have grown so much. Admittedly, I had much to thank from the Palace of Parody in allowing my soul to be strengthened enough me to begin training within the its walls.

19th Feb, 2017 - 4:05am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Goldendawn
(+)

Aaroni Blessed Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post

Message to Advisor

Greetings Tristan, my friend.

So much time has past, and I have accomplished so much. From a young man into adulthood, from a town guard to being called on to patrol the borders of Llafair, to my faith and belief growing as I train with the priestess of the Temple of Solace. I have grown strong in both body and soul, I have faced ratdogs, bears. Giant ants, marauders, a barbarian spy, and even bandit leaders. Many more challenges I will face.

I will seek in the future to continue to increase my skill and train farther in my path to unite the lands, to bring an end to the chaos, and someday if the gods allow I shall become the Ruler of Kings. Yes, there are many I have learned who seek the same goal for their own reasons or motivation, many much farther then I. Yet it is with swiftness I move forward and a drive to rise up as I step forward to my destiny.

Please, I shall always look to you for guidance myself. If you have advice or guidance I will listen. Good night to you and may you always stay safe.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Aaroni the Blessed

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,