Bulletproof Backpacks - Page 2 of 3

Back-to-school shopping: Bulletproof backpacks, - Page 2 - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 13th Aug, 2018 - 7:14pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Best of  Bulletproof Backpacks
Post Date: 20th Feb, 2018 - 3:04am / Post ID: #

Bulletproof Backpacks
A Friend

Bulletproof Backpacks - Page 2

international QUOTE
I don't understand. So if they are no good to stop bullets why do the police and SWAT wear them?

Because they'll cushion most pistol rounds enough to avoid major damage, which is worth a great deal on its own.

Kn's point is that the term bullet proof is false. High powered rifle rounds will go through, and the bullets they do stop still hit with enough force that its like taking a sledgehammer to the chest. Its going to be painful, and you're going down on the ground.

It sure as heck beats the alternative, but a more accurate term would be bullet resistant.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 20th Feb, 2018 - 3:08am

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 20th Feb, 2018 - 3:12am / Post ID: #

Bulletproof Backpacks
A Friend

Backpacks Bulletproof

There have been some technology improvements on bullet proof materials, using carbon fiber interweaves with kevlar and other materials, including kinetic putty, but they are not mainstream yet.

Post Date: 20th Feb, 2018 - 8:14pm / Post ID: #

Bulletproof Backpacks
A Friend

Bulletproof Backpacks Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

Even the newer weaves from what I have seen will not stop everything and will offer the same protection that a level 2A vest nowadays. While it is lighter weight and easier to wear bullet resistant is still the term to use. Police, SWAT, Federal law enforcement and the military use these as a way to help protect them from some forms of bullets but not all.

22nd Feb, 2018 - 6:41am / Post ID: #

Page 2 Backpacks Bulletproof

For a concerned parent this backpack might give a little peace of mind even if in reality it doesn't actually stop any bullets.

10th Mar, 2018 - 11:00pm / Post ID: #

Backpacks Bulletproof

I would want my child to have a back pack like this, why not- it could only help in a helpless situation when you are not there to protect your child.

16th Mar, 2018 - 3:01pm / Post ID: #

Bulletproof Backpacks

Cool talking piece,

"Yeah my backpack is bulletproof"

"No way"

"Yes it is check it out… "

What does one of these backpacks cost anyways?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
24th Mar, 2018 - 7:36pm / Post ID: #

Bulletproof Backpacks - Page 2

Bulletproof or not I like the look of the bag and would get one if they had it in my colors: blue or black.

Post Date: 13th Aug, 2018 - 7:14pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Bulletproof Backpacks Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews - Page 2

Back-to-school shopping: Bulletproof backpacks, other protection on the to-buy list. Bulletproof protection and safety from shooters is on the mind of parents and students during back-to-school preparations. Companies report higher sales of bulletproof backpacks, bulletproof backpack panels, special glass that can keep a shooter from… Source 5v.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Bulletproof Backpacks

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,