Chevy Chase

Chevy Chase - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 5th Dec, 2023 - 10:39pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Discuss  Chevy Chase Actor
Post Date: 23rd Feb, 2018 - 1:51pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Chevy Chase

Actor ‘kicked in road rage attack’. COMEDIC legend Chevy Chase has alleged that he was physically assaulted after he confronted a truck driver who cut him off in New York. Source 8u

Image from Wikimedia by Jesse Chang - 08 ken and chevy chase, CC BY-Specific Action: 2.0, Source 8f.

Chevy Chase
Chevy Chase (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 23rd Feb, 2018 - 4:02pm / Post ID: #

Chevy Chase
A Friend

Chase Chevy

One thing I always tell people. If someone cuts them orr or seems to have road rage back off and leave them alone. Do not respnd to them do not antagonise them as you could be hurt badly or killed. I had a person get up on my ass in a vehicle and then whip to be beside me at a light and was shouting at me, fingering me and all. I just smiled and waved at them. Once the light turned green he sped up and cut me off. I just kept going after slowing down to allow him more space. Not worth it if some jack wad is a ass when they are driving. I hope Chevy recovers from this incident and learns from it.

Post Date: 2nd Feb, 2019 - 8:38pm / Post ID: #

Chevy Chase Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Sad demise of a comedy legend. An ageing legend of comedy has appeared at a club in Los Angeles and taken to the stage with “no act” to “take questions” from crowd. Source 2l.

2nd Feb, 2019 - 9:35pm / Post ID: #

Chase Chevy

He is one of the funniest comedians but everyone has their best of times and then they sort of mellow out. Maybe he is going through some self discovery or trying to recover from bad decisions. We're all human.

Post Date: 2nd Feb, 2019 - 11:01pm / Post ID: #

Chevy Chase
A Friend

Chase Chevy

Sometimes people can't control their rage. And it comes out all at once. Thats why you cannot let it build up like that.

Post Date: 5th Dec, 2023 - 10:39pm / Post ID: #

Chevy Chase

New pic of comedy legend, 80, sparks concern. Former SNL star Chevy Chase has made a rare appearance in the US, two years after experiencing a health scare which saw him hospitalised for weeks. Source 3x.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!

> TOPIC: Chevy Chase

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,