Eneyla Queen - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 23rd Feb, 2018 - 3:56pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Closed
ROK II Text RPG Character 446
Post Date: 23rd Feb, 2018 - 2:46pm / Post ID: #

Eneyla the Queen
A Friend

Eneyla the Queen

My name is Eneyla, Queen of Orinina. Daughter Empress Eyla. I am to be Empress one day. My mother has sent into world to learn, live and experience life, cause no Empress be great without known what is life. So on 17 day of birith I was sent out into world. My Mother Eyla personal train me in arts of combat, magic, healing. I also though about our goddess who also went threw this. Either way I am on my own, I must find allies, members for my own court as well a mate to bare an heir. The age of childhood is over and now I be come a woman. My bless armor set line with mytrill, light and flexible, shape for ample woman. Dark green eyes appears under the purple crown. Gems, sapphires, rubies and eye of the Goddess rest upon her Valkyrie helmet. Her skin kiss by the sun given her tan shade. Like her warriors sisters she stand tall towering other women coming at 6ft 5in.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 23rd Feb, 2018 - 3:56pm / Post ID: #

Eneyla the Queen
A Friend

Queen Eneyla

Advisor Description

Hannah age 25 she about 5 ft nothing (6 inches) long dark raven hair and pale blue eyes. Hannah wear a full leather dress made of dragon scales with matching tight high boots. She favors dual short swords with her family crest which happens to be a dragon. Her family is noble blood and hold large amount of land. Fearless in battle and dealing her lands, Hannah is abuse by the others Lords and Ladies. She and me meet during a raid on one of her holdings. We fought back to back against our new common enemy The Ring. Our skills were match in sword play but my magic and healing skills were the only reason we made it. With bloodlust in their eyes they gave in to there lust. I'm sure Hannah will be a great help when I do become Empresses, she will be great choice for one of office I have to fill. But screeching my heart asks another question can I love her?

> TOPIC: Eneyla the Queen

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,