Redsopine Introduction - Page 3 of 10

Well go ahead and look there for our recent - Page 3 - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 12th Mar, 2018 - 4:40pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (10) »
Post Date: 24th Feb, 2018 - 3:23pm / Post ID: #

Redsopine Introduction
A Friend

Redsopine Introduction - Page 3

I hope the rolls are good I'm really looking forward to campaigning with you all.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 28th Feb, 2018 - 3:09am / Post ID: #

Member Editor
[?] CPosts: 69
Flag Posts: 1,553
Avg: 0.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 14.2%
[+] Gain: 100.00 FP
Charm: 11

Introduction Redsopine

Looking forward to it also, Redsopine so your creating a character for both Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 games I see. The play by post, and the "You as a character Role-playing Game."

Don't forget to put all the necessary "To Hit" number's for all your weapon's, in addition to your Hit points, and armor class, inside the Character combat info box, on your character sheet. This is for your easy reference.

Reconcile Edited: anronrosby on 28th Feb, 2018 - 3:12am

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 6th Jul, 2016 - 3:01am
Signature:
Post Date: 1st Mar, 2018 - 8:50pm / Post ID: #

Redsopine Introduction
A Friend

Redsopine Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Haven't heard from you in a bit Red. Hope we didn't scare you off. I realize Dungeons & Dragons can be a bit overwhelming, but we're willing to work you through it.

Post Date: 12th Mar, 2018 - 2:30pm / Post ID: #

Redsopine Introduction
A Friend

Page 3 Introduction Redsopine

I'm ok just been busy no internet right now and still trying to get help sorting sky out to start *laugh*.

Post Date: 12th Mar, 2018 - 2:48pm / Post ID: #

Redsopine Introduction
A Friend

Introduction Redsopine

Tell me here what help you are needing for your character for the 3.5 game. As for the you as character game you just need to list out your core stats.

Post Date: 12th Mar, 2018 - 4:19pm / Post ID: #

Redsopine Introduction

Redsopine, thank you for letting us know about your schedule. I've moved the character related discussion to the correct place: 3.5 Dungeons & Dragons You As Character Role-playing Game Creation - Page 40 of 40.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 12th Mar, 2018 - 4:29pm / Post ID: #

Redsopine Introduction
A Friend

Redsopine Introduction - Page 3

Thanks but it's the wrong chat where on about normal Dungeons & Dragons I'm just trying to figure out setting my character sheet right.

Post Date: 12th Mar, 2018 - 4:40pm / Post ID: #

Redsopine Introduction
A Friend

Redsopine Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing - Page 3

Well go ahead and look there for our recent posts and respond in the right thread.

All Dungeons & Dragons related threads can be found here. Source 8f.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (10) »

> TOPIC: Redsopine Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,