Redsopine Introduction - Page 4 of 10

Attacks are done at bottom of the the reply - Page 4 - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 10th Apr, 2018 - 4:28pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (10) »
Post Date: 12th Mar, 2018 - 5:12pm / Post ID: #

Redsopine Introduction - Page 4

international QUOTE (Redsopine)
... Normal Dungeons & Dragons

Oh, I thought you were addressing Kntoran's game. I do not know what you mean by "Normal" Dungeons & Dragons. Which game were you specifically referring to?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 13th Mar, 2018 - 1:10pm / Post ID: #

Redsopine Introduction
A Friend

Introduction Redsopine

Same person he I running two games one with ourselves and another where we make characters that you would find in Dungeons & Dragons.

Post Date: 13th Mar, 2018 - 1:16pm / Post ID: #

Redsopine Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Hi Redsopine, thanks for replying. You can always take up questions and details about your character in the designated character creation threads. To find them easily please see: How To Find The Role-playing Game That Fits Me? or view the Dungeons & Dragons / Pathfinder Play By Post Role-playing Games board.

Post Date: 10th Apr, 2018 - 1:12am / Post ID: #

Redsopine Introduction
A Friend

Page 4 Introduction Redsopine

Just letting you know that during the next update to the game you will be introduced into the game. It will be soon I have not forgotten you.

Post Date: 10th Apr, 2018 - 11:41am / Post ID: #

Redsopine Introduction
A Friend

Introduction Redsopine

Thanks for the heads up my friend I hope I can make a good impression to the game.

Post Date: 10th Apr, 2018 - 4:00pm / Post ID: #

Redsopine Introduction
A Friend

Redsopine Introduction

Feel free to post your specific actions in the party leader thread. You can discuss actions with the others in the party discussion thread and introduce yourself there. That is a thread I do not monitor so you can have out of character discussions.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 10th Apr, 2018 - 4:25pm / Post ID: #

Redsopine Introduction
A Friend

Redsopine Introduction - Page 4

Thanks and I just introduced myself and asked how to do attacks so once I get a reply I will jump right in.

Post Date: 10th Apr, 2018 - 4:28pm / Post ID: #

Redsopine Introduction
A Friend

Redsopine Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing - Page 4

Attacks are done at bottom of the the reply you put in your attack then select the dice you need same with damage. Make sure to select in the far right side how many rolls you need. The party leader thread which you posted in is the place to make your specific actions.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (10) »

> TOPIC: Redsopine Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,