Redsopine Introduction - Page 6 of 10

Ok and again not promoting anything more or - Page 6 - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 19th May, 2018 - 12:49am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 10 pgs.  2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 
Post Date: 18th May, 2018 - 12:47pm / Post ID: #

Redsopine Introduction
A Friend

Redsopine Introduction - Page 6

Hey guys I am back sorry for the long time before getting back online what [did] I miss[?]

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 18th May, 2018 - 11:04pm / Post ID: #

Redsopine Introduction
A Friend

Introduction Redsopine

Hi guys and girls I got a bit of a unique idea but I'm working on making a text based battle tournament in a variety of location's some are usual like a lava field or mountains others are unique so I was wondering if it would be ok to work out the damage system and the environment uses here if it is ok.

Post Date: 18th May, 2018 - 11:30pm / Post ID: #

Redsopine Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Hi Redsopine. I'm not sure about what you are specifically asking. In what way do you want to work out the damage system and environment here? You are making a text based game for here or another site?

Post Date: 18th May, 2018 - 11:40pm / Post ID: #

Redsopine Introduction
A Friend

Page 6 Introduction Redsopine

[I] was making it as a game for me and my friends to do in Facebook but I was having a hard time working out the damage system and I wanted to see if its possible to use environmental damage in a text based battle.

Post Date: 18th May, 2018 - 11:47pm / Post ID: #

Introduction Redsopine

Thanks for sharing more about your intentions but I still do not understand what it is you want from this site or what you are specifically asking if it is OK?

Post Date: 19th May, 2018 - 12:01am / Post ID: #

Redsopine Introduction
A Friend

Redsopine Introduction

What I am asking is if it is ok to work out the system here with some very experienced text based battle people to work out a damage system and how to use the environment. Like for example your character has wings and the field is in a volcano how would that play into damage from the environment along with the advantage wings would give over the opponent with the thermals along with standard damaging systems used for weapons and armour.

Reconcile Edited: redsopine on 19th May, 2018 - 12:05am

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 19th May, 2018 - 12:23am / Post ID: #

Redsopine Introduction - Page 6

I guess you can start a thread here: Board, Card, & RP Game Reviews and do that but you cannot ask or promote your game for another site. If you want to do that you have to use the classifieds.

Post Date: 19th May, 2018 - 12:49am / Post ID: #

Redsopine Introduction
A Friend

Redsopine Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing - Page 6

Ok and again not promoting anything more or less asking for help to make it work.

+  « First of 10 pgs.  2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 

> TOPIC: Redsopine Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,