Redsopine Introduction - Page 7 of 10

Yes a little bit ever three levels thus your - Page 7 - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 23rd May, 2018 - 3:25pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 10 pgs.  3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 
Post Date: 23rd May, 2018 - 12:53pm / Post ID: #

Redsopine Introduction - Page 7

Hi Redsopine. I think it will be helpful if you post your schedule here (Your introduction) or what is happening with you here so other players understand your erratic presence in the games.

Also, unlike other Role-playing Game systems it is easy to simply read over what has happened in a game rather that post "What happened?" while expecting others to update you.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 23rd May, 2018 - 2:09pm / Post ID: #

Redsopine Introduction
A Friend

Introduction Redsopine

Sorry I forgot what was [happening] in it and was unsure if we was all in same area still.

Post Date: 23rd May, 2018 - 2:16pm / Post ID: #

Redsopine Introduction
A Friend

Redsopine Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

If you'd read back a bit, you'd see we're still in the same town, dealing with another bandit attack right now.

Oh, and P.S. If Kntoran grants it to you in spite of your absence, the group was recently awarded with enough xp to get you to level 3.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 23rd May, 2018 - 2:17pm

Post Date: 23rd May, 2018 - 2:39pm / Post ID: #

Redsopine Introduction
A Friend

Page 7 Introduction Redsopine

He would not get to third level but he would not be far from it. Remember has to take away the 1,000 to get to second level before looking to make third. So he would be second level with 2,640 experience.

Post Date: 23rd May, 2018 - 2:42pm / Post ID: #

Redsopine Introduction
A Friend

Introduction Redsopine

He already was second level, with 1600ish xp left over. Remember, he got the xp for the initial bandit attack.

Post Date: 23rd May, 2018 - 2:43pm / Post ID: #

Redsopine Introduction
A Friend

Redsopine Introduction

Ahh yes forgot about that. So he would be third level then. A lot has happened since then.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 23rd May, 2018 - 3:02pm / Post ID: #

Redsopine Introduction
A Friend

Redsopine Introduction - Page 7

Thanks guys I will be active and helping as soon as I can and I need to check but knighton didn't you say skys wings grew every 3 [levels].

Post Date: 23rd May, 2018 - 3:25pm / Post ID: #

Redsopine Introduction
A Friend

Redsopine Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing - Page 7

Yes a little bit ever three levels thus your wingspan would be about six inches wider now.

+  « First of 10 pgs.  3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 

> TOPIC: Redsopine Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,