Redsopine Introduction - Page 8 of 10

Sorry I've been absent quite a bit - Page 8 - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 25th Jul, 2018 - 8:59pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 10 pgs.  4 5 6 7 8 9 10 
Post Date: 23rd May, 2018 - 3:27pm / Post ID: #

Redsopine Introduction
A Friend

Redsopine Introduction - Page 8

Ok so 2.1 wingspan how much is needed for flight again and I need to take into consideration finding a blacksmith when they reach a notable size to protect them.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 23rd May, 2018 - 3:49pm / Post ID: #

Redsopine Introduction
A Friend

Introduction Redsopine

Wing span should have gone from 18 inches to 24 inches or two feet. There is a small blacksmith shop in this village but he is mainly versed in repairing farming tools.
To fly your wing span has to be more than your height.

Post Date: 23rd May, 2018 - 3:51pm / Post ID: #

Redsopine Introduction
A Friend

Redsopine Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Ok I thought his wingspan was smaller then it is but thanks for the information on this I will update after the fight.

Post Date: 23rd May, 2018 - 3:57pm / Post ID: #

Redsopine Introduction
A Friend

Page 8 Introduction Redsopine

Look in the question thread to get the answers you are looking for. Use the party leader thread for your action. If you have any other questions you can ask them in the party thread to get help from some of the others too.

Post Date: 11th Jun, 2018 - 8:45pm / Post ID: #

Redsopine Introduction
A Friend

Introduction Redsopine

I wish to apologize for my inactivity I changed my email and completely forgot to let you know how can I change it so I can be updated.

Post Date: 11th Jun, 2018 - 8:48pm / Post ID: #

Redsopine Introduction

Hi Redsopine. You can try this: Change Email Address and you will have to validate the new address.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 11th Jun, 2018 - 9:28pm / Post ID: #

Redsopine Introduction
A Friend

Redsopine Introduction - Page 8

Done it *laugh* I clicked the wrong button in the email and was confused and just asked why I couldn't reply after changing it.

Post Date: 25th Jul, 2018 - 8:59pm / Post ID: #

Redsopine Introduction
A Friend

Redsopine Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing - Page 8

Sorry I've been absent quite a bit knight been having a hard time to get online also I wanted to ask you and anyone else that wants but are demonic characters allowed in Dungeons & Dragons because I have one that I want to use but don't want to be called on god mod for having 3 elemental lords and a shadow lord demon bound to a single character who has access to there powers in a limited amount but due to being a host he is very hard to kill not immortal just hard to kill.

+  « First of 10 pgs.  4 5 6 7 8 9 10 

> TOPIC: Redsopine Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,