Crookedlines Introduction

Crookedlines Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 3rd Mar, 2018 - 7:24am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 2nd Mar, 2018 - 12:57pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Hello. I'm here to test the Role-playing Game waters and have some fun. I like fantasy, space, post apocalyptic, and horror based games. I'd like to learn more about rules, creating characters and stories.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 2nd Mar, 2018 - 12:58pm / Post ID: #

Middle Ages Facts

Introduction Crookedlines

Welcome to the Best in Role-playing Games

Ah, ye be an adventurer eh? We be a serious lot here, let's hope yer the committed type. So, here be the lo' down:

Get started: How To Find The Role-playing Game That Fits Me?

You can also Review Role-playing Games: Board, Card, & RPG Reviews

If ye have questions ask them here, within thy introduction, and someone noble will answer thee.

Post Date: 3rd Mar, 2018 - 7:24am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Crookedlines Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Welcome to bordeglobal.

As far as Role-playing Games go, there's the embedded game of course, Ruler of Kings.

Then there are some TTRPGs available. Unfortunately, we're undergoing something of a drought in Game Masters right now, so only 3 games are active. Two Dungeons & Dragons 3.5e games, and one Dungeons & Dragons 5e game.

Would either system interest you?

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 3rd Mar, 2018 - 7:25am

> TOPIC: Crookedlines Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,