Talia Blessed - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 5th Mar, 2018 - 5:53pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Closed
ROK II Text RPG Character 449
Post Date: 5th Mar, 2018 - 4:11am / Post ID: #

Talia the Blessed
A Friend

Talia the Blessed

I, Talia, will be known and remembered. I am from nowhere, a place completely inconsequential, from a family that means nothing to the world at large. I am fair of face and form, and therefore looked past as though incapable of more than stupidity. It is curse and advantage. I have been silently listening and learning while men leer and and talk down to me.
Me? I am taller than most girls my age, dark brown hair too straight for my liking. My braids fall out too easily, and I am unable to hide my eyes seductively behind a wave. My mother had beautiful wavy hair, the same color as my own. My skin is also the same slightly dusky hue, darker than the skin of my pale father. My eyes are my father's, more gray than blue. I am too thin, wanting for more muscle so I can actually heft swords at my enemies.
I have always been told that I am born to rule, therefore have always prepared for that destiny. I intend to use brain and wit to ascend the throne, to battle my enemies, to strike at those who strike at me. I know what it is to be poor, so I intend to be a just ruler to my people. The lowest among people will not be treated as nothing, this I swear.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 5th Mar, 2018 - 5:53pm / Post ID: #

Talia the Blessed
A Friend

Blessed Talia

Advisor Description

In a day full of awkward failing and flailing, meeting a woman named Mercy might have just topped the list. It seemed wherever I went I found myself in the presence of a woman who looked charmingly out of place. She attracted attention even though she seemed to want to blend in with her surroundings. Mostly, of course, male attention, but the women were not above staring longingly at her dress as well as her form, wanting both for themselves.
I eventually grew annoyed at finding myself in her presence, no matter where I went, so confronted her. She seemed annoyed by my very existence, seemingly blaming me for having to lower herself to being in such poor surroundings. Apparently she was sent to watch over me, but by whom she wouldn't say. I am sure that in her world of Lords and Ladies she is extremely powerful, but here, in this place, she is less than useless. I intend on laying low, learning all I can and not attracting attention. All Mercy does is attract attention. Her rules, etiquette, speeches to me on diplomacy and how to attract a man who will elevate my position, all of it is useless at this moment. Couldn't I have been sent someone who would help me figure out this town that has been forsaken by the Gods? Instead I get someone who holds her breath when I am around as though smelling me will lower her standing with the royal family.
Eventually, eventually she will prove useful. She has to. Why else would she be here with me? I should listen, stop being so headstrong and listen. Though I suspect she hopes that elevating me will elevate herself. If her sole reasoning for helping me is to help herself, that I can use. Because if I become nothing, she will never reach her goals, whatever they are. And I suspect she is not the type of person to accept failure.

> TOPIC: Talia the Blessed

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,