Sebastian the Duke

Sebastian Duke - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 6th Mar, 2018 - 12:05pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Closed
ROK II Text RPG Character 450
Post Date: 6th Mar, 2018 - 12:05pm / Post ID: #

Sebastian the Duke
A Friend

Sebastian the Duke

My name is Sebastian, like my fathers and his fathers and all my ancestors since time immemorial… Truth be told I don't know why my father felt the need to name me thus when he already had a son. His firstborn and my brother Sebastian. Nobody told what did he done to deserve to be striped of his name. To be honest if not wipers among servants I would not be aware of my brother at all. But be it as it may… For what ever reason Almighty God decided that I have became what I am the Sebastian XIIL Duke of Ramygala, Lord of Baltupiai, Defender of the Eastern Shore and the warden of the Jamonto Forest. Oh how grand thees titles sounded when when they were my fathers… The great warrior Sebastian and how ridiculous they became when applied to me…
Talking about me… I am 16 years yet stand almost 5 feet, 10 inches tall with still a bit skinny boyish body and dark hairs… As is the custom within the house of Sebastian my hair was never been cut. I made into a long braid every morning. I would like to say that I have a beard, but truth be told it is just few little fluffs on my chin… My skin very pale never seem to get any tan and my eyes are very light blue in color. Mother say that I have pretty face… Yet I don't like it… Something about it is feminine gentle way too gentle for a man trying to be warrior duke.
Oh how I try… Try to spend as much time as possible with the guards and solders to be like them… But I have confession to make… Never did I felt happy in their company never one of them… Why you may ask ? I could answer in a way that would make me sound as an arrogant nobleman and indeed I should sound like one, But truth be told I never felt comfortable among people - happy carefree people without burden of destiny on them. Deep in my heart I jealously despised their laughter their magnificently pointless shallow existence. Yet I did my best to get to know them to to understand and lead men.
I start my path by doing what must be done. As it always was so it must always remain.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: Tue Apr 16 6:06:17 GMT 2024 / Post ID: #

Sebastian the Duke

Add Comment
Can someone tell me more about sebastian the duke should be expanded fast how what the big picture forms.

> TOPIC: Sebastian the Duke

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,