Modern Remake Of Old Video Games

Modern Remake Video Games - Computer Issues, Video Gaming - Posted: 1st Aug, 2021 - 8:21am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Post Date: 10th Jun, 2018 - 9:39pm / Post ID: #

Which old video game do you think should have a modern version (Remake) of it?

Sponsored Links:
10th May, 2019 - 1:59pm / Post ID: #

Games Video Old Remake Modern

None, honestly. That's what makes old video games valuable from the very beginning; the nostalgia. Plus if there was ever going to be a modern remake it might just ruin the nature of the game of which some people got to know and love, it won't be the same 'feeling'.

22nd Jul, 2019 - 10:54pm / Post ID: #

Modern Remake Of Old Video Games Gaming Video & Issues Computer

Frogger with a jump pad like those dancing games! I think it would easily be converted to VR. All you have to do is turn and jump. It would be pulse pounding with cars coming at you and snakes. A good way to give the Kids some exercise.

7th Oct, 2019 - 1:43pm / Post ID: #

I vote for "Contra" from Nintendo.
The number of hours I have spent playing this game in my early years should justify.

3rd Nov, 2019 - 9:56pm / Post ID: #

What I wish to be remaked is the old fashioned text roleplaying games such ach zork. Would be amazing if they make adaptations with modern graphics or at least better commands and playability.

26th Nov, 2019 - 11:51pm / Post ID: #

Yes and no, making the games and how they are remade. Crash Bandicoot the N'San Trilogy, Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled, Spyro the Reignited Trilogy both came out really will, with mostly update graphics and character models, as well a few other tweaks. That, and uniform voice acting I noted for the Spyro series throughout all three games though I admit some people may disagree with me on such. That, and I will admit some voice may have better the way they were before.

There is then those that are more "Strictly", if you will, HD remakes which I feel can have some benefits. For example, I felt HD remakes of the original Resident Evil, Shadow of the Colossus, and MediEvil appear to have turned out pretty well.

No one remakes that I personally feel did not turn out well, was the remake of the Tomb Raider games. Not caring as much for the new design,the reinterpretation of Lora Croft's character, as well the much higher kill count. That, and I just didn't feel she was as empowered or badass.

Really, though which remakes work and which ones didn't is mostly up for opinion. Yet I do feel remakes can work.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
2nd Dec, 2019 - 7:27am / Post ID: #

Modern Remake Old Video Games

I'm not sure when it's out, but the Final Fantasy 7 remake is something that I've been waiting for. Still to this day the original is one of my favorite, so I'm excited for this.

1st Aug, 2021 - 8:21am / Post ID: #

Modern Remake Old Video Games Computer Issues & Video Gaming

An old favourite of mine from the PS1 that I would like to see remade is the Syphon Philter series. Also the games featuring Aya Brea.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Modern Remake Of Old Video Games

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,