Tristain the Wizard

Tristain Wizard - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 11th Mar, 2018 - 2:03am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Closed
ROK II Text RPG Character 452
Post Date: 10th Mar, 2018 - 8:06am / Post ID: #

Tristain the Wizard
A Friend

Tristain the Wizard

I am Tristain. I am of above average height and a slender build, brown hair, hazel eyes, and a face on the unattractive side of average. I've always been fascinated by the arcane and mystical, and I have three aspirations in life: 1) Master magic 2) Explore the world's mysteries 3) Find love. Not necessarily in that order. The third may seem a bit out of place, but study of the world and a lonely childhood have led me to conclude that companionship is necessary for happiness. All this destiny stuff is rather inconvenient, I'd rather be an all-powerful archmage than a king. Thus, I set out for knowledge, power, and adventure.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 10th Mar, 2018 - 3:53pm / Post ID: #

Tristain the Wizard
A Friend

Wizard Tristain

Advisor Description

I first met Sara as I sat in the tavern waiting for my food. She approached me, ostensibly to sell food or drink, but really to enquire about me, as a new face. It seems that she is dreadfully bored with her life, and any source of entertainment is a mercy. We got to talking, and she returned the next time I visited, and the time after that. While she hasn't had much education beyond what she could pick up for herself from the library, she's quite clever and can often come up with a solution.

Post Date: 11th Mar, 2018 - 2:03am / Post ID: #

Tristain the Wizard
A Friend

Tristain the Wizard Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

The Beauty of Lady Fluke

Swift as air, the horse took me back.... .
to Parody's Palace.
The beauty of its mistress sucked me in,
like the intake of a dragon's breath.
And Lady Fluke, her eyes catching the rays of a thousand moonlit nights,
Let me kiss her hand,
And for a moment nothing else mattered.
Mournfully I regarded her golden locks, her ruby lips, and lamented that which could never be.

> TOPIC: Tristain the Wizard

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,