Will You Allow Your Daughter To Wear A G-string / Thong In Public?

Will Daughter Wear G-string / Thong Public - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 2nd Dec, 2019 - 7:34am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Will Allow Daughter Wear G-string / Thong In Public
Post Date: 20th Mar, 2018 - 10:30am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Mum’s rant over teen’s bikini win. A MUM has unleashed a furious tirade online after her 16-year-old daughter won a Brazilian-style bikini in a competition. Source 4r

Photo by Adam Kontor public domain.

Will You Allow Your Daughter To Wear A G-string / Thong In Public? (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
22nd Mar, 2018 - 9:03pm / Post ID: #

Public Thong G-string Wear Daughter Your You Will

I would prefer that my daughter not wear something like that but with today's young adult minds you really can't insist without going through a long argument and threats.

In this particular case I think mom was particularly pissed at how she got it and that a company was also profiteering from it.

10th Nov, 2019 - 6:15am / Post ID: #

Will You Allow Your Daughter To Wear A G-string / Thong In Public? Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

I would never allow this because no matter if it is fashionable or trendy I tend to not allow my own children to make a fool out of themselves!

26th Nov, 2019 - 11:54pm / Post ID: #

Personally? If I had a daughter I wouldn't. At least as long as she was still a teen and in my house. Though once she was an adult, that would be up to her. I will admit that I personally feel a G-string or thong is just not attractive or I feel even appropriate. That it could show a woman has a lack of respect for herself.

Woman should be allowed to feel attractive, or even "Sexy", yet a G-string or thong I think just takes things too far in drawing attention to oneself. In my personal opinion.

27th Nov, 2019 - 3:37am / Post ID: #

The number of things I would have to say "No" to I will be saying "No" all day long. Its hard to talk reason into some of these young ladies when "They're friends are doing it."

2nd Dec, 2019 - 7:34am / Post ID: #

If I have any choice over the matter then no. But teens are all about getting away with things, and doing the opposite of what the parent says. So do I think it would happen anyway? Of course.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!

> TOPIC: Will You Allow Your Daughter To Wear A G-string / Thong In Public?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,