Bargion Introduction

Bargion Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 21st Mar, 2018 - 1:33pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 21st Mar, 2018 - 4:31am / Post ID: #

Bargion Introduction
A Friend

Bargion Introduction

Salutations, friends! You can call me Bargion. I'm a massive fan of Dungeons & Dragons 5e and text-based games, so ROK II seemed like the perfect match for me. If y'all have any advice for new players of the game, I would really appreciate it. Thanks for having me here!

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 21st Mar, 2018 - 11:11am / Post ID: #

Middle Ages Facts

Introduction Bargion

Welcome to the Best in Role-playing Games

So ye want some adventuring, right? We are undoubtedly a serious set of adventurers here, so let's hope ye are committed. So, here be the lo' down:

Get started: How To Find The Role-playing Game That Fits Me?

You can also Review Role-playing Games: Board, Card, & RPG Reviews

If ye have questions ask them here, within thy introduction, and someone noble will answer thee.

Post Date: 21st Mar, 2018 - 1:07pm / Post ID: #

Member Editor
[?] CPosts: 69
Flag Posts: 1,553
Avg: 0.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 14.2%
[+] Gain: 100.00 FP
Charm: 11

Bargion Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Hi Bargion, and welcome there are some good play by post Role-playing Game's to play. A few KN's 3.5 Dungeons & Dragons, and play as you are campains. Also Daishains d&d5e, you can check out.
There is Rok 2, play by post Role-playing Game, also.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 6th Jul, 2016 - 3:01am
Signature:
Post Date: 21st Mar, 2018 - 1:33pm / Post ID: #

Introduction Bargion

Hi Bargion! You have been welcomed well enough so I will only add that if you have questions about how the community works then you can ask here and you will be guided.

> TOPIC: Bargion Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,