Why Do Police Touch The Back Of Your Vehicle?

Why Police Touch Vehicle - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 8th Apr, 2018 - 11:52pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 27th Mar, 2018 - 9:46am / Post ID: #

When approaching your vehicle why does the policeman usually touch the truck, taillight or bumper before actually speaking with you?

Sponsored Links:
8th Apr, 2018 - 5:45pm / Post ID: #

Vehicle Of The Touch Police Why

I read its to leave evidence of where they were in case anything happens to them.

International Level: Senior Politician / Political Participation: 168 ActivistPoliticianSenior Politician 16.8%

Post Date: 8th Apr, 2018 - 6:04pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Why Do Police Touch The Back Of Your Vehicle? History & Civil Business Politics

There are many theories to this and while I did not usually touch the vehicles some of the others I worked with did as a way to leave physical evidence like their fingerprints to prove that they had contact with them if something did happen during the stop.

8th Apr, 2018 - 10:43pm / Post ID: #

I guess anyone knowing this could just give their vehicle a wipe down making that pointless.

International Level: Politics 101 / Political Participation: 2 ActivistPoliticianPolitics 101 0.2%

Post Date: 8th Apr, 2018 - 11:52pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Yes that is true and many people do not think of that until it is too late. Either way one can always try it if they do a traffic stop.

> TOPIC: Why Do Police Touch The Back Of Your Vehicle?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,