George R. R. Martin

George R R Martin - Sciences, Education, Art, Writing, UFO - Posted: 30th Oct, 2014 - 5:08pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

George R. R. Martin Quotes
Post Date: 22nd Jul, 2012 - 9:56pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

George R. R. Martin

George R.R. Martin

GoT's' Martin avoids stereotypes

George R.R. Martin, author of the unfinished epic fantasy saga A Song of Ice and Fire rejects inevitable comparisons with J.R.R. Tolkien, whom he loves, but his novels are enjoying similar mainstream success in the usually niche genre. Ref. Stuff.co.nz

George R. R. Martin
George R. R. Martin (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 8th Nov, 2012 - 2:41pm / Post ID: #

George R. R. Martin
A Friend

Martin R R George

I tried reading [Game of Thrones] and I found it hard to get into for several reasons. First of all, I dislike a fantasy setting, instead I prefer something modern of Sci-fi. Secondly, I found his writing to be quite lengthy and a bit too detailed at times, that it's hard to know what's going on.

Post Date: 10th Jul, 2014 - 5:45pm / Post ID: #

George R. R. Martin UFO & Writing Art Education Sciences

George R.R. Martin has harsh words for fans

People might want to stop asking him if he's done writing. Ref. Source 2

14th Aug, 2014 - 7:32pm / Post ID: #

Martin R R George

George R.R. Martin was talking about how characters have been evolving with the times more so with culture changes like gay marriage becoming part of the law. For me its a risky move since its playing a political game with readers.

8th Oct, 2014 - 9:23am / Post ID: #

Martin R R George

I've read them all and waiting with bated breath for the next installment. Patience people, the man is brilliant! *smile*

Post Date: 30th Oct, 2014 - 5:08pm / Post ID: #

George R. R. Martin

George R.R. Martin spills 'Thrones' details

He's promoting his new book 'The World of Ice and Fire.' [..] The sixth book in the series, The Winds of Winter, is still nowhere in sight, but in the meantime Martin is publishing The World of Ice and Fire... Ref. Source 1

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!

> TOPIC: George R. R. Martin

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,