Adamcowdog Introduction

Adamcowdog Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 1st Apr, 2018 - 9:35pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 1st Apr, 2018 - 8:35pm / Post ID: #

Adamcowdog Introduction
A Friend

Adamcowdog Introduction

Hello I am new to this forum, the reason I joined was to play interesting RP games because I find them fun and intriguing to play and be apart of a whole new world or universe of fiction that I can become immersed in, like an audio drama. I also joined because I want to find people who have the same interests as me in video gaming, and possibly find me some romance on here as well. I'd also like to add that my favorite food is Sushi, my favorite color is blue, my favorite music genres are Rock Hip-Hop and electronic music such as Dubstep. I'd also just like to let anyknow know in case they're interested My favorite sports are Hockey, Football, and Baseball in that order and my favorite teams are the Pitsburgh Pirates, rgh Steelers, and Pitsburgh Penguins! Also just to let you guys know I am blind and hearing impaired, so I can still hear sounds that are around me but I have to wear hearing aids, and because of my blindness I can not see images of any kind unless my text to speech software that I use to read websites is able to read descriptions of what those images are showing. See you around later.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 1st Apr, 2018 - 9:35pm / Post ID: #

Middle Ages Facts

Introduction Adamcowdog

Greetings Role-Playing Gamer

I trust you are excited and ready to become a Role-playing Game player here. A lot of questions you may have can be found in our How To Find The Role-playing Game That Fits Me? Topic, if not, please ask within this Thread in the form of a Reply and someone will answer you.

> TOPIC: Adamcowdog Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,