Riazic Introduction

Riazic Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 14th Apr, 2020 - 12:48pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 12th Apr, 2020 - 12:21am / Post ID: #

Riazic Introduction
A Friend

Riazic Introduction

I speak English I like to play Role-playing Games I've played dragon age origins/inquisition elder scrolls skyrim syrth divinty original sin pillars of eterinty I love Role-playing Games and I feel like this would be cool to play.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 12th Apr, 2020 - 12:22am / Post ID: #

Introduction Riazic

Welcome. Hast thou a mature mind to be able to navigate the difficulties herein? Since ye have made time to enter into this Medieval Fantasy Text Role-playing Game make sure ye read the full Rules & Start of the Player's Manual. In this ye will see the depth, scope and mental maturity needed fer thy Character to stay alive. If ye try and fail… it means thou art not ready for this level of mystery.

Post Date: 14th Apr, 2020 - 12:48pm / Post ID: #

Riazic Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Hi Riazic! Please stick with one account to play ROK II. Do not create multiple accounts. If you need to get more FP then consider making a donation or enter the daily posting contests.

> TOPIC: Riazic Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,