Allistair the King

Allistair King - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 8th Apr, 2018 - 1:44pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Closed
ROK II Text RPG Character 465
4th Apr, 2018 - 7:32pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Auser
(+)

Allistair the King

My name is Allistair. I am 6 ft. Tall with an athletic body. I have long black hair with unnatural red eyes and I prefer to keep short facial hairs (Stubble). I have a tan skin. I see myself who follows assassins. I am ready to break moral codes when necessary. I am more intellectual and physical and less spiritual. I prefer alliance with few, but loyal people. I intend to seek alliance and and not afraid of fight when necessary to become next ruler of the kings. Thus now I begin my adventure.

Sponsored Links:
5th Apr, 2018 - 9:51am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Auser
(+)

King Allistair

Advisor Description

I met Antonia in market place in evening few days after my mother's death. She stopped me and introduced herself and told me that my mother had once appointed her as my advisor and she has been secretly watching me. She was dressed in a formal but costly attire and had few bodyguards following her. First I didn't believe but when she told me about about what I have been doing since then I had to believe her. At first I was suspicious of her but now we are very close.
She thinks I am young and prone to make mistakes, but I definitely have potential.

5th Apr, 2018 - 2:18pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Auser
(+)

Allistair the King Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

The Beauty of Lady Fluke

I am not a poet but Lady Flukes charming face makes me one.

Her green hairs are finely done

And talking to her is always fun.

Her intense eyes are works of wonder,

And makes your heart beat like thunder.

Her lips are rose red

Which will make you loose your head.

Her other feature is amazing nose.

Better than actresses of the best shows.

I can't describe her amazing body as my reputation as poet is very bad

Please ignore my bad poem skill

Or I will be very sad.

6th Apr, 2018 - 3:22am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Auser
(+)

King Allistair

Reflections on your mother

My mother was beautiful woman with beautiful soul. She was very kind and gentel. She was not afraid of taking traditional male job to help me grow up when my father was at war. She was master of many skills. Most of the things I know today was taught by her. She was also a good advisor and always told me to be kind towards others as if you want kindness in return then you have to be kind. She always forbidded me from being treacherous and greedy. Though I have learnt now that kindness will get me nothing. Her kindness granted her nothing no one helped her when she needed them.
People have made me realised that you have to step on someone in order to get her higher.

7th Apr, 2018 - 6:30am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Auser
(+)

King Allistair

Reflections on your father

Father was a strong willed and honourable man. He was stoic and never backed down from being hard on me. He always gave long lectures about being strong and intelligent.
He was obsessed with winning the war going on at that time. He used to sit down on table and tried to make diffrent formation with stones to apply at the time of attack.
It is told that he sacrificed himselves during battle to kill an enemy captain. His body was not found. I hope he is still alive.

8th Apr, 2018 - 1:44pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Auser
(+)

Allistair the King

Most beautiful lady of Allistair

I saw a very beautiful lady today. I guess she was most beautiful in the town. So far I have only seen ladies of town and she looked, perhaps that's why I am feeling infatuated towards her.

She was very different from the other ladies of the town. She had a certain aura of wisdom and had a very charming smile. She carried herself confidently in the area full of thrives and occasional robbers. She was ready to take risks and wad bold and confident. The way she talked tells a lot about her. She was talking politely but not submissively. She was never afraid of putting her point.

Her body was curvy and her face was beautiful. She had a long black wavy hair. I don't think I was the only person who was awestruck by her beauty. And of course there was that traveler who can't let a man enjoy some time in appreciating someone's nrity and town folks say, I am bad.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!

> TOPIC: Allistair the King

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,