Exercise Makes You Happy

Exercise Happy - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 4th May, 2019 - 11:50am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Discuss  Exercise Makes Happy Take up a sport to bring happiness to your life
Post Date: 5th Apr, 2018 - 1:34pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Exercise Makes You Happy

Get moving to get happier, study finds. Physical activity has long been known to reduce depression and anxiety, and is commonly prescribed to prevent or cure negative mental health conditions. A new review suggests the physical activity frequency and volume are essential factors in the relationship between physical activity and happiness. Source 1i.

Exercise Makes You Happy
Exercise Makes You Happy (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
10th Apr, 2018 - 11:07am / Post ID: #

Happy You Exercise

I always feel great after exercising but never before and I think that might be the factor that stops most people.

Post Date: 4th May, 2019 - 10:16am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Exercise Makes You Happy Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Mental well-being predicts leisure time physical activity in midlife. Men and women with high mental well-being at the age of 42 were more physically active at the age of 50 compared to those who got lower scores in mental well-being at age 42. Different exercise activities are related to the different dimensions of well-being in midlife. Source 5r.

4th May, 2019 - 11:50am / Post ID: #

Happy You Exercise

I guess it makes you happy if you're regularly doing it so it becomes part of your schedule but if you haven't been exercising for a long time then getting into that routine will be a really big chore.

> TOPIC: Exercise Makes You Happy

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,