Do People See Themselves As Above Average?

Do People Average - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 8th Apr, 2018 - 4:56pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 8th Apr, 2018 - 11:44am / Post ID: #

Do you think people generally see themselves as under average, totally average or above average in any given topic or assignment?

Sponsored Links:
8th Apr, 2018 - 4:13pm / Post ID: #

Average As Themselves People Do

If most people think like me they will see themselves as above average in a lot of things and just average in others. I feel the more specific you get the less inclined you are to say something on anything. For instance knowing how to [buy] the right dress for an occasion is different to knowing how to do tailoring.

Post Date: 8th Apr, 2018 - 4:56pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Do People See Themselves As Above Average? Health & Special Psychology

I feel that I am just a average person in the world. While I do know some things above the average person I still am just a average person who has learned some specific items to make me a expert on those few items. I can have a opinion of stuff I do know some about but am lost in the higher facts of many of the other workings that I am not aware of.

> TOPIC: Do People See Themselves As Above Average?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,