Addicted to Painkillers and Narcotics

Addicted Painkillers Narcotics - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 16th Mar, 2016 - 7:03pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 16th Aug, 2011 - 10:24am / Post ID: #

Addicted to Painkillers and Narcotics

Addicted to painkillers and narcotics
Overcoming Addiction

Name: Illisa

Comments: My mother is addicted to painkillers and narcotics and she doesn't care nothing when I tell her about it. What can I do to get her to stop?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 16th Mar, 2016 - 7:01pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Narcotics Painkillers Addicted

CDC recommends doctors avoid prescribing opioids for chronic pain

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) issued its first ever guidelines Tuesday for physicians who prescribe powerful painkillers, such as OxyContin, for patients with chronic pain. In the new recommendations, the CDC advises doctors to avoid opioids for most chronic pain and to prescribe the lowest dose possible when such drugs are necessary. The new recommendations exclude cancer patients and end-of-life pain control for people suffering from terminal illnesses. The guidelines are a response to an epidemic of overdose deaths that CDC says is fueled by increased prescribing of the drugs. The National Survey on Drug Use and Health found that 4.3 million people regularly abuse prescription painkillers. Ref. USAToday.

16th Mar, 2016 - 7:03pm / Post ID: #

Addicted to Painkillers and Narcotics Health & Special Psychology

Best advice ever. The more you can keep away from painkillers the better for you those things not only kill pain they can kill you.

> TOPIC: Addicted to Painkillers and Narcotics

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,