The Rational Bible: Exodus

The Rational Bible Exodus - The Bible Revealed - Posted: 18th Apr, 2018 - 6:02am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 18th Apr, 2018 - 1:03am / Post ID: #

The New York Times Best-Seller List: Another Reason Americans Don’t Trust the Media. About half the American people do not believe the mainstream media tell the truth. They believe the media are more interested in promoting their left-wing views than reporting the truth. I am, I note with sadness, a member of that half. Here is but one more example: The New York Times best-seller… Source 5x.

Sponsored Links:
18th Apr, 2018 - 2:27am / Post ID: #

Exodus Bible Rational The

A fox was hungry while walking beneath a grape vine. He leapt as high as he could but was unable to reach the fruit. The fox then looked up and said "Those grapes aren't ripe yet and I don't want sour grapes."

18th Apr, 2018 - 3:44am / Post ID: #

The Rational Bible: Exodus Revealed Bible The

Maybe I'm a bit dense but what does your allegory have to do with fake news, that if it doesn't work out something is given as a reason why it doesn't work out instead of the truth?

18th Apr, 2018 - 4:07am / Post ID: #

The article is about how an author who thinks he should be on the New York Times Best Seller List but is not being included on it.

Post Date: 18th Apr, 2018 - 4:11am / Post ID: #

A Friend

No, its actually about how a book (Two books actually) that made the top five in every other best sellers list in the country, somehow doesn't even show up on the NYT vest sellers list. Which means the NYT isn't really showing best sellers, just their own promotional bias.

Post Date: 18th Apr, 2018 - 6:02am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Which is a valid complaint.

But then he somehow twists that into being proof of the mainstream media's liberal bias in entirely unrelated issues, in spite of several of the sources mentioned as accepting his book being considered liberal media.

Which is not to say that such a bias doesn't exist of course, but this sort of ridiculous logic isn't helping anyone.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 18th Apr, 2018 - 9:45am

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!

> TOPIC: The Rational Bible: Exodus

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,