Olympic Sex Appeal

Olympic Sex Appeal - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 20th Aug, 2008 - 4:03pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

?
Poll: Are women's beach volleyball swimsuits too skimpy?
  Yes       100.00%
  No       0.00%
Total Votes: 1
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 

Glenn Beck attacks...
Post Date: 20th Aug, 2008 - 11:42am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Olympic Sex Appeal

Olympic sex appeal

Glenn wonders if anyone else has noticed the Maxim Magazine esque clothing (or lack of clothing) the women have been wearing at the Beijing Olympics. The women's beach volleyball team may as well be naked while the men are almost wearing slacks. Is this a scheme by NBC and the athletes to boost ratings? Or is it just a tip of the hat to the original Olympic athletes, who played the game naked? Glenn tries his best to make every Olympic athlete hate him in this monologue...
Ref. Source 5

Olympic Sex Appeal
Olympic Sex Appeal (Hover)

Post Date: 20th Aug, 2008 - 2:58pm / Post ID: #

Olympic Sex Appeal
A Friend

Appeal Sex Olympic

This is not anything and he has no merit on this. If the guys want to wear speedos while they play volleyball let them. The girls play in a modified bikini and that is no different that walking on a beach and seeing a game of beach volleyball. I do not look on it as sex appeal and I doubt that is what the girls are going for. It is much better than a regular bikini that they would have to adjust all the time to prevent any shift and therefore possible exposure. The guys wear the shorts because that is what makes them comfortable like the ladies wearing the bikinis.

20th Aug, 2008 - 4:03pm / Post ID: #

Olympic Sex Appeal Sports & Fashion Music Movies

I agree it is comfort and traditional to wear a bathing suit playing beach volleyball. Any time you have ladies playing in less then full shirt and pants perverts will look on in lust.

Thank you for your continued support of our Community.

> TOPIC: Olympic Sex Appeal

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,