The First Kiss

The Kiss - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 19th Apr, 2006 - 2:59pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Post Date: 12th Apr, 2006 - 5:10pm / Post ID: #

The First Kiss

The First Kiss

Do you remember your first kiss? Do you still talk with the first person you kissed?

Sponsored Links:
12th Apr, 2006 - 7:09pm / Post ID: #

Kiss The

I remember my first kiss, not that I want to, I would rather forget laugh.gif
It was with my best friend's brother which is even worse, we wanted to go out together, but every time I visited their house, my friend thought I had called to see her, so it was a non-starter as far as dating is concerned.
What is even worse is that she is still my best friend, and both her and her brother still live at home with their Mum, so when I do visit her, I always end up bumping into her brother.

My friend finds it really funny, and still reminds me of it, every time I see her!
Total embarrassment!

Reconcile Edited: DianeC on 12th Apr, 2006 - 7:11pm

13th Apr, 2006 - 2:17am / Post ID: #

The First Kiss Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

My first kiss was with my husband...And last time I checked I talk to him pretty much all the time. biggrin.gif He was also my first (and only) boyfriend. Crazy, huh!

13th Apr, 2006 - 11:14pm / Post ID: #

Kiss The

Crazy, huh!

Not at all, Dimavo. My first kiss was also with my wife, and she has been the only person I have been with. I still remember the night we first kissed; we were sitting on my aun't porch (I lived with my aunt at the time) and we just found ourselves migrating to each other. Interestingly enough, her car, which was parked in front of my house, had just been broken into, and we were waiting for the cops to show up. Not very romantic, but just sitting there, under the moonlight, talking to each other, we just found the right moment. It's funny how events unfold like that.

14th Apr, 2006 - 12:05am / Post ID: #

Kiss The

My first kiss was one of the most disgusting moments in my life. Yes, that's right, it was gross.

I was with this girl and we went for a walk down the road. We were both a bit tipsy which didn't help matters. Anyway we sat down on a curb and started kissing but half way through our first pash we were interrupted by this horrible noise. It sounded like some animal was in a terrible pain. Anyway I instinctively turned around and what I saw next scarred me for life.

My 18-month-old puppy Sacha was being raped by this hideous black dog. The dog was right on top of her. Without going into too much detail, because I am aware there are children who read this board, I jumped up and started kicking the black beast, but the two couldn't separate. They were trying to walk in opposite directions. I took a few minutes for me to pry them apart, which was followed by a swift chase.

Needless to say, this girl and I didn't end up dating, which was a good thing in hindsight. And, for all those who are interested, Sasha had eight adorable puppies.

Post Date: 18th Apr, 2006 - 1:25pm / Post ID: #

The First Kiss
A Friend

The First Kiss

*wince* Poor puppy...

I regret my first kiss because it wasn't with Josh. It was with this guy I was in band with. We had started talking on the internet before we ever met because I had done a search for people who went to the high school I would be going to the next year, and he came up in band. Which was great at first because I was in band. We became really close friends and would talk all the time, and were excited when we met at band camp.

That summer he came and met me down at this walking park we have around where I used to live. We would just hang out, and about the third day, we were just sitting there and he kissed me. It wasn't a bad kiss. In fact, it was a relatively good kiss, but a lot of events unfolded after it that made me regret it. During the school year he turned into a massive jerk.

I love the story of mine and Josh's first kiss. We went to the beach with our youth group (Yeah yeah...we were bad...at a youth function for church), and he and I had kind of seperated from the rest of the group. We were flirting out in the water, splashing each other and dunking each other. I went to step towards him, and I stepped on a jelly fish. Without thinking, I literally jumped into his arms. When I turned to look at him to tell him what had happened, he kissed me.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
18th Apr, 2006 - 10:35pm / Post ID: #

The Kiss

My first kiss is what I would call interesting. It was with my friend Hailey who at the time, I had a huge crush on, and so did about eight other guys, most of which happened to be my friends. We were driving home from hanging out late one night in my high schools football field with our friends Mike and Jen who had just decided while there that they were going to start dating( this happened after a prolonged flirtation period involving much face sucking biggrin.gif ). When we got to Hailey's house to drop her off I walked her to the door gave her a big hug and when I pulled away she grabbed my hands and looked me in the eyes and without warning kissed me. If you have ever seen Weird Science the kiss was kind of like the first kiss Wyatt has with the girl they make. It was as if rigor mortis had set in. I was like kissing a statue. I was actually so flustered that I pulled away and she had to grab my head and pull it back. .! Needless to say it hasn't been much talked about and I try to avoid the situation as much as possible.

Now the real story is the kiss I had with my current and first girlfriend Nadia. We had had feelings for each other for a couple of months and hadn't really seen each other for about a month before the kiss. We had been talking on the phone after I finally got the guts to call but not much of seeing each other. It happened at a Band Banquet for my high schools marching band and I was there to "support my sister". Actually I was there in hopes of seeing Nadia and as I later found out she made sure that I got invited. How it went was I walked in the door and she told me we had to talk. So later that evening I pulled her aside and said "you said we needed to talk". She grabbed my hand and pulled me downstairs and began immediately spilling her guts to me about how much she liked me. So much so that she missed and or ignored my immediate reply of "I like you too!". When she was done saying how much I probably hate her and how she'll understand if I never talk to her again. I took her face in my hands stepped into her and....MUAH! big kiss! It was a total movie scene (man if we only had it on video we could sell it to hollywood)

Message Edited!
Malexander: Edited for spelling and grammar. Please use the spell checker, it helps.

Reconcile Edited: malexander on 18th Apr, 2006 - 10:42pm

19th Apr, 2006 - 2:59pm / Post ID: #

The Kiss Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews

The first time I kissed my wife was on our wedding day.

Of course, before that she wasn't my wife, was she? wink.gif

Seriously, though, I remember my first kiss. It was pretty sloppy, pretty bad. She was hairy and had bad breath. My first kiss was from a dog.

When I actually got around to kissing a girl, the first one was the girl who would eventually be my wife. It wasn't her first kiss, and I am OK with that. It was a tad awkward, but we practiced well, and I got up to speed on the whole process.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: The First Kiss

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,