Maximilion the Illusionist

Maximilion Illusionist - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 19th Jul, 2018 - 1:41pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Closed
ROK II Text RPG Character 430
23rd Apr, 2018 - 8:57pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Bookrage
(+)

I am Maximilion the Illusionist. Most don't take me seriously because I'm only of a middling height and my Black Hair and piercing Grey eyes are nothing special, though most would say I am comely. I have always marveled at the powers of magic, but lightning and showers of ice and snow or the corpse-rotting curses are not a true thinking man's magic. The Strong should be subtle and thus I plan to turn to Ilusion. Also, power is not my goal directly, at least not the power of a battleaxe or a battering ram. Instead I know the secrets of those around me or the secrets of the magical and mundane arts and sciences could bring even the mightiest champion to his knees. Alliances are useful and nobody ought to pursue power alone.. I certainly shall not. I will get all the powers in my way under my thumb, and then I will get the power and luxury I crave.

Sponsored Links:
23rd Apr, 2018 - 11:20pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Bookrage
(+)

Illusionist Maximilion

Advisor Description

I heard her called "That fire-haired vixen" Yet again. It was a name the Wench clearly didn't like. However, It was a name I never intended to use. As a cook, I had little opportunity to aim higher, nor did I have an opportunity to listen in on those around me, being confined to the hot, dirty kitchen I worked in.

"Water Good Sir?" inquired the red-haired wench, clad in a dirty, frumpy, but somehow still flattering green skirt as she handed me another earthenware cup as I relaxed.

I was relaxing, but I also was working, and I saw her look with bitterness at the other maids and the tavern keeper.

"I can make it so they will never call you 'Vixen' again." I said, knowing all that she had an opportunity to hear, "They'll call you by your own lovely name, and perhaps they'll put 'lady' before saying it too."

"It's Elaine," She replied, "And what is yours,"

"I'm maximilion the Illusionist." I replied, "And Elaine is truly a very lovely name for a very lovely future lady."

I didn't have her then, but she continued to have conversations with me over the next several weeks, and my ambitions would be hers. But I learned she was not only resourceful and pretty, but also quite smart, and she knew that many promises that sounded too good to be true were, but I intended to keep my promise to her. She was useful, it was wise to keep one's word when one could, and I was quite honestly, quite fond of her.

24th Apr, 2018 - 1:30am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Bookrage
(+)

Maximilion the Illusionist Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

The Beauty of Lady Fluke

A form as lightly downy as a cloud
like wool in a summer sky
silent, lovely
making all forget of Thunderheads

Soft eyes like the summer sky's blueness
from which the sun of the mind
shineth through
illuminating all below it.

Skin
milky white like a summer cloud
soft, safe, delightful
reminder of the glories of the warmth of the gods.

24th Apr, 2018 - 7:09pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Bookrage
(+)

Illusionist Maximilion

Reflections on your mother

Some have said that a young man is always the god to his Mother. My mother one day found that I had gotten in a fight with some of the workers on a nearby estate and said to me. "Maximilion, there are other ways to solve your problems than fighting," As she bathed my bruises gently after a brawl where I came out the loser.

"They don't deserve anything but my wrath," I said in a childish huff.

"Maybe so, but if everyone acted that way, we'd be like the orcs," She replied. "There are good rewards for being a good boy."

She rubbed a little harder at one of my bruises, enough for it to sting slightly, and I began to squirm, as children are won't to do when they are uncomfortable.

"Hold still My son," She admonished, "I'm trying to help."

"But you're hurting me," I replied.

"It makes it hard for me to help you when you squirm," She replied, "But you are squirming because I am being harsh."

She became gentle again and I relaxed, "Being kind will be better for everyone," She said.

I learned an important lesson that day in that I ought to be kind as that was the best way to make people do what I wanted and the best way to handle my tools.

25th Apr, 2018 - 1:15pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Bookrage
(+)

Illusionist Maximilion

Reflections on your father

My father was not the moral teacher my Mother was, but he was the one who taught me how to prepare a goose, how to cut a carrot, and how to perfectly make a sauce from butter and wei. He was the one who gave me the tools I first used in my adult life, those that give me my gold at the Tavern and those I continue to perfect.

He also showed me that it is not enough simply to perform a task. He often earned extra coin because he performed his tasks well. Many around me shall serve me when the time comes, but I will lead and a leader must be as skilled or more skilled than those around him, or else he deserves not to lead. That is the lesson I learned from my dear Father, do not squander my talents and work to perfect every single one of them.

15th Jul, 2018 - 4:54pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Bookrage
(+)

Message to Advisor

Dearest Elaine,

In time you shall be free of the drudgery of the tavern. Beauty such as yours is much more suitable to fine Green silk than the coarse clothing of a coarse servant of the filthy peasants. However, it is not yet my time to pull you to the throne. And time is something one must watch closely. I confess that I did not do so well today. I strode to the Palace of Parody, but Fluke desired me to write of that Lady about guilds, and as of now, I am ignorant. I must change that shortly. I then made my way to pay the taxes that I have neglected. I wish to seize the throne but I could lose much by not minding my coin. I also cooked a fine mass of egg and cheese pottage for the tavern, grinding spices freshly and thoroughly, while also learning the newest cooking traits from the Eastern lands. Unfortunately, I did not manage that elusive creature, Time, prudently and While I sink to sleep this eve, I find that the only thing filling my own belly and my hollow chest are visions of thee.

Dream of silk tonight Elaine, and dream of a corenet upon tthy lovely brow. I will give you what thy heart desires, so long as thy service is to me.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
15th Jul, 2018 - 6:22pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Bookrage
(+)

Maximilion Illusionist

First time in the Town

My first day in this town, which will one day be mentioned as the first step of a mighty illusionist king was coming into town and finding that towns were even more filthy than the countryside. On the estates, farmers fed their fields with the escrements of themselves and their filthy beasts, especially their pigs. Such things Are quite understandable, yet here in town they have the filth without the purpose. People empty their chamberpots into the streets and the stench of filth is unbroken by that of aclean stream, a patch of hunting woods, or wildflowers.

I went to the local tavern to acquire a room and stepped into the noise. I ordered a small bit of pottage and ham, which was delivered to me by Elaine, who now aids me as best she can. With her rosy hair of sunset, she is one of the few flowers in this pot of dirt.

My lodgings proved to be adquette, but dilapidated. The floors squeaked and the bed had small red things in it that most distinctly were not ladybugs. But this is what I must do in order to one day enjoy all the fruits of my labor, where I will be surrounded by everything I desire and my words will be not unlike divine commands to each and every one of my subjects, where my cunning will put me in aplace where I will rule over all.

19th Jul, 2018 - 1:41pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Bookrage
(+)

Maximilion Illusionist Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post

Meeting the townsfolk

As of yet, I still have not met many of the townsfolk, My journey has taken me to the Haberdasher a few times where I have decorated my journal and I also have taken up anaxe, some leather armor, and the most contemptable of shields. They are not the tools of choice of an aspirant of magic.

Stephan however has been an asset for gold and training. I was a competent cook when I first made a rost boar for him, and I have had times where I have been able to learn the many arts of cooking that I did not know. He is also a good source of information on the others.

Lady fluke, with her mannish face, has done much to teach me how to get along. I had neglected my body, and to my chagrin, I had also neglected my mind more than I realized. She also appreciates my unique wit. Soon everyone else will as well.

The town government is reasonable, and the taxes are in fact, not abnormally high, I simply must endure and one day they shall serve me. But for now I smile and indeed they are pleasant enough. The current ruler is largely disliked, but I do not mind his peons.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Maximilion the Illusionist

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,