Krypton

Krypton - Comic / Anime PBP RPGs, Reviews - Posted: 11th May, 2018 - 1:40am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Discuss  Krypton TV Series
Post Date: 4th May, 2018 - 12:45am / Post ID: #

Krypton

Krypton television series. If you are a frequent viewer of the TV Series called, "Krypton" then please give us your review?

Krypton
Krypton (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 4th May, 2018 - 2:21am / Post ID: #

Krypton

Set two generations before the destruction of Superman’s home planet, Krypton follows Seg-El, the legendary Man of Steel’s grandfather — whose House of El was ostracized and shamed. With Krypton’s leadership in disarray, Seg-El encounters Earthly time-traveler Adam Strange who warns he’s under the clock to save his beloved world from chaos. Fighting to redeem his family’s honor and protect the ones he loves, Seg is also faced with a life and death conflict - save his home planet or let it be destroyed in order to restore the fate of his future grandson.

Season 1, Episode 1 -“Pilot”

Superman’s grandfather, Seg-El, learns Krypton is in danger of being destroyed so that his future grandson will never be born.

4th May, 2018 - 9:35am / Post ID: #

Krypton Reviews & RPGs PBP Anime / Comic

I have mixed views about Krypton. The set is nice but the way they talk is too much like how we talk here on earth. You would think they would have their own culture and way of doing things. I've only seen the first episode, maybe by the second I will have a different view.

11th May, 2018 - 1:40am / Post ID: #

Krypton

I wanted to follow the series but the whole story is too far from anything logical to make it entertaining. If going back in time were so plausible I'd think Superman himself would have visited often for tea breaks.

> TOPIC: Krypton

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,